SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Freedom Charger Pro

I saw a drastic improvement when I used the Ultimate plan. I like how abandoned cart recovery through whatsapp works, the automated messages and all the features. Super effective.

Pink Jade & Co. Party Styling

"It’s cool that this tool allows visitors to my website to send me a Whatsapp message right away, making my job easier and more convenient for my customers to reach me. Easy to use, and the Whatsapp button is beautiful with too many options..
"

OneLifeOneDriveClothing

This has surprisingly increased my sales. This is a fantastic app for engaging customers via WhatsApp. Thank you for creating this app.

Olacozinha

Superlemon Whatsapp Chat is without a doubt one of the greatest Shopify apps. I can't thank the developers enough for their wonderfully pleasant and professional customer service, as well as their prompt response.

Peoples place

Very good app. Installation was so quick with no other redirection required. The dashboard is so clean and neat and so easy to understand.

LAABTA

रूपांतरण अनुकूलन और ग्राहक सेवा के संदर्भ में, यह हमारे सामने आए सर्वोत्तम ऐप्स में से एक है। मुझे पसंद है कि आप व्हाट्सएप के माध्यम से व्यक्तिगत रूप से संवाद करके अपने ग्राहकों को प्रभावी ढंग से कैसे परिवर्तित कर सकते हैं।

Major Hygiene Services

I like how this app helps me save money on advertising. Many of its features, such as the broadcasting message, which can be used to retarget existing customers and encourage them to buy again, the WhatsApp share tool, which encourages referrals, and the ability to recover abandoned carts, all add to this positive effect. This is fantastic.

LEATS ESTORE

I heard Superlemon from an influencer and I immediately tested it. Even the free plan is so useful. Will surely upgrade to the Ultimate plan.

eco flame.

It's really worth it to invest in the Ultimate Plan! Superlemon Automation has assisted us in reducing the number of customer service representatives, as well as providing automated immediate responses 24 hours a day, seven days a week, which has enhanced customer's trust

Fit-cessories.com

You guys are amazing for developing the Superlemon! That engages my business in Whatsapp, which I've found to be really beneficial so far..from abandoned cart recovery to Whatsapp share and automations..Loving the chrome extension as well, as it streamlines the customer service department.