SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support | Reviews

by SuperLemon App

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Bocciolini

Sul piano free non si riesce ad impostare il testo del pulsante di "share", non adatto alle esigenze!!!

November 14, 2021

Ciao,
Ci scusiamo per qualsiasi inconveniente causato a voi. Richiedi di condividere il problema che stai affrontando a support@superlemon.xyz e lo risolveremo sicuramente il prima possibile.

happinesscart

very slow in fixing their sites bugs. overall the app has good free features but the bug fixing takes lots of time.

Amigui

This app used to work fine, now 2 weeks this ” We are facing issue in sending Automated messages for abandoned cart template messages. We are working on resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Appreciate your patience.”

June 11, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are working hard to fix this issue as soon as possible. Please write to us at support@superlemon.xyz.

Zoodle

Used to work well for over a year but the last 6 months have had several issues. The automated Abandoned cart has stopped working twice, for weeks on end without any notification. Who knows how many sales have been lost due to this. It was addressed by the developers only for it to happen again a few weeks later. Been told it would be fixed in 2-3 days - more than a week later and no response. Very generic responses usually from the Help Desk Team. Unfortunately lost all faith in the app. Just found a better app for the same price with more functionality and more trust ratings.

June 9, 2021

Our support team is in contact with you on ticket #22004. We are working hard to fix this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please wait for our response in the ticket.

Studio Y

We used to love this app. While we understand the current pandemic situation - having been a paid customer for months and not receiving responses on business-critical bugs or issues with the app for over a week even after emailing the support and messaging one of the founders personally is unacceptable in our opinion. We are migrating to another service provider. UPDATE: Developer's reply says that the issue is fixed. I'm assuming this is an automated response as the issues have not been fixed.

May 19, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, We were facing this issue intermittently and this issue has been fixed now. Kindly write to us at support@superlemon.xyz if you are still facing the issue.

ChikaChick

No aparece en móviles, es la segunda vez que la instalo después de 6 meses y solo ha funcionado 5 min. pasa lo mismo que antes, aparece en ordenadores pero no en móviles, tengo puesta la opción de que aparezca en los dos lugares. si mañana sigue así la desinstalo y nunca mas.

May 18, 2021

TheGrandOutlet

Crashed on the first attempt of usage. Let us see what happens later on. I did not have a wonderful experience with the app as such till now.

March 25, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused earlier, you can write to us at support@superlemon.xyz so that we can verify the issue and help you get it resolved.

Tecno-Moda HN

I installed the APP in my store yesterday and it is very easy to configure, its interface is clean and simple to use, for someone who does not have knowledge it will help a lot ... I give two stars because the most important thing in this application is not the WhatsApp Widged, but the automatic sending of an abandoned cart message ... unfortunately the template they have configured is very simple and they do not allow editing ... I asked them to help me to customize it and they refused ... I want to tell you that not all online stores are the same and each one has its own style to communicate with its customers, when they solve that problem I will hire their services and recommend them to my community.

The Fat Little Penguin

The App is super simple to use. Yet, should you have any problems, reaching out to support IS A TASK!!!
Maybe they should use their own app so we can reach them instantly??????????? The app worked fine initially, now it doesn't work at all and I just cannot reach support to help me out

December 13, 2020

Hi, we reached out to you by email. We have asked you to share the error that you are facing when trying to contact us.