Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BioNature

Location Mexico

Thank you. I just downloaded the app and it's helpful to use it to create different options of chats .:).

Magazin3 Brasil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

works perfectly thankssss so muchh yess really useful and pretty

One Market Ghana

Location Ghana
Time spent using app About 2 months

nice app, i really like the many cool features that allows me to talk to my customers at my comfort zone using my smartphone

May 27, 2020

thank you for your kind words and showing your love. We will keep on improving this app. your valuable feedback are extremely important to us

Quiero Tequila

Location Mexico

Easy to use, I just needed a button to redirect to my WhatsApp and literally, it took less of 2 minutes to configure it.

UBOB FRESCO

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Great APP it does what it should!! and it is FREE!! easy to use and friendly to all visitors of my store.

FOTO FÁCIL S.A DE C.V.

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Recien empiezo el uso de esta App. Espero sea de gran utilidad. Casi estoy segura de que así será!!!

BEYOUSPORT

Location Panama

Muy bien, gracias a esta aplicación los clientes se pueden poner en contacto con el equipo de soporte de la página web. Una gran elección

SALTLIGHT®

Location Singapore

Just started trying this. Seems pretty good so far. I like the option that allows us to edit the WhatsApp logo colour/template to suit our website aesthetics. Very neat. Thank you!

Inokim

Great app must have fo fast communivation please add to your site for extra grip for the people ..................................................

Babby Summer

Location Mexico

Realmente he quedado sorprendido con lo simple que esta aplicación puede ser, tanto a la hora de configurar como a la hora de usar!
100% recomendable porque lo mejor es que es totalmente GRATIS!