Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Venica Objetos

Location Brazil

It is a very cool app, easy to install and to use. The idea is simple, an icon on my site that clients can open and send messages to my whatsapp. Perfect!

May 27, 2020

thank you for your kind words and showing your love. We will keep on improving this app. your valuable feedback are extremely important to us

CLEAN FACTORY CL

Location Chile
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect, use so easy and the contact whit customers is perfect. Make your business more easy and happy.

mostracasa

Location Italy

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodooooooooooooooood

Low Cost Shipping España

Location Spain

No la eh probado a fondo, pero tiene buena pinta y muchas opciones de configuración. La recomiendo para estar mas en contacto con tus clientes.

April 27, 2020

so 4 star ??

WineToShare

Location Singapore

Amazing app, just what I was looking for to help me engage my customers so that I can answer their queries live.

Cyberella Baby

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, simple and quick! clean!, no effort at all, in about two minutes or less you can have it all ready to go

quincy import

Una aplicación muy interesante sin embargo necesita mas soporte al usuario principalmente para principiantes. Gracias
La recomiendo

TheWonderSToreDE

Location Germany

I think its a good way to get to communicate with your customers.
So i would use it again for a new shop !

LoveandLatte

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

nice .

Seasons A Floral Design Studio

Time spent using app About 9 hours

It’s very easy to navigate. I’m never crazy about having lots of stuff on my communication tools and WhatsApp always nails it for me.