Whatsapp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat, Auto Abandoned Cart, FB Messenger, Reviews, FAQ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Gilded Rose

It works really well and is very easy to install, finished the setup in less than 10 minutes. The interface is cluttered and a bit slow to load but overall its great, we have only used it for direct whatsapp chat

Furrykid pets

Love the app, would have been perfect with a better user interface. I was so tempted to uninstall initially, but I am glad that I did not.

Calzado Mania

super util, muchas opciones para personalizar. Solo e slago complicada la usabilidad de configuración. Podría mejorar. Pero el producto final, muy bueno.

lojaslunay

bom app, porem meio bagunçado, mas legal. vamos que vamossssss
bommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Enyoi Clothes Mx

Me gusto mucho esta muy padre la aplicación aunque no me gusto que afuera hacen que escriba una reseña

Astroadz

its good i like it, very usefull and faster than other apps.
now i can support in live my customers.

Blue Seal Records Shop

Easy to use, friendly for customers. This app help us to have the better customer' support and to improve our e-commerce. L'app è facile da settare, non disturba graficamente il layout delle pagine ed è di grande aiuto nel far sentire accolto e seguito il cliente.

The Closet

no lo he podido probar todavia , pero me sale constantemente el pop up para puntuar y encima tengo que escribir 100 palabras

Loja Seidel

Comecei a usar a pouco tempo, aparentemente o app faz bem sua função. Achei meio confuso a apresentação, mas tem tudo que preciso.

MOXO ALIMENTOS

Im first user. Will see. Free its a big Plus. ......................................................