Reviews (777)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization options, and enhanced customer communication. They commend its smooth performance, valuable insights such as tracking downloads and install rates, and quick customer service. Many find it affordable and effective in improving customer interactions and boosting store conversion rates. It's highly recommended for its functionality and usefulness.

Edited September 16, 2021

It looks good. it should help my customers to share our personalized gifts with their friends faster

Cosmic sign
Lithuania
27 days using the app
June 24, 2021

la verdad es buena aplicación apenas y la estoy probando espero que cumpla con mis expectativas lo mas pronto

Brighton Distribution Mexico
Mexico
Over 1 year using the app
December 24, 2022

very easy and such a fab way to connect with my customers, easy way to keep track all messages when out on the go.

Oscars Gift Box
27 days using the app
Edited February 19, 2021

good, prefer to you . I LIKE IT. THANKS.
I think it will be free and well matching with Shopify. 介绍给你用

LOET OFFICIAL
Thailand
25 days using the app
August 16, 2021

Awesome app ! I did help put in place the direct communication funnel between my customers. Plus it's totally free :)

LuxsofMorocco
Morocco
25 days using the app
Edited December 18, 2022

ottimo per whatsapp. Un po meno chiaro l'utilizzo con altre piattaforme come facebook e linkedin. Forse un po più di documetazione im merito aiuterebbe.

Baccospirits
Italy
About 1 year using the app
January 22, 2023

amazing great app great interface and very very user friendly. i really liked this app. hope it works fine in the future too

SHOPOMO.PK
Pakistan
24 days using the app
December 12, 2022

Good one because we have a lot of WhatsApp customers in real. Shopify offers this app to install and enjoy their features.

Pudhaiyal
India
23 days using the app
March 13, 2021

So easy to setup and I like the customisations provided, I can match my theme colours on my website. Definitely recommend !! :-)

Lcouturedesigns
India
23 days using the app
November 10, 2022

Not really exprience the result yet. I had just install and will send you feedback once I had seen the result.

GoFitness