WhatsApp Customer Reviews

WhatsApp Customer Reviews

by reviewbit.app

Collect Product Reviews, Photo & video reviews via Whatsapp

Strong Soul

Very good app. it has taken the review collection to the next level and one-click review sync is the best part of it and Thanks to the quick support team! 5 Star - IT'S EASY, EFFORTLESS, and QUICK!

August 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

FAVISM

If u are looking for automated review app, its best app to add in your store, and support also very good

July 29, 2021

Adivashi Herbal Ayurvedic

nice working , i appreciate , very good , excellent work , i give 5 star , believable this product ,

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

Furbicle

Great product, easy to use app. Should have allowed adding photos in step 1. Customer might not be patient enough to wait till step 3 to upload photos. Very important for home lifestyle category to get photo reviews.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Soon we will release photo review automatic follow-up feature. We will update you when it releases.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help Have a great day!

AURAVE

App automatically captures the reviews through chat bot. Works great and has great response ! Highly recommended !!

July 20, 2021

Meghvi

Great app which is the only shopify app to collect automated photo & video reviews via Whatsapp. It can also push those reviews to the Product Review app like Judgeme. All the messages can be sent from official Whatsapp API number with Green tick

July 14, 2021

BorderTribe

A good basic app. Has a few small glitches like speed issues etc, but the team is working on it and expect to sort it soon.
The app is working well for me and I have already collected few reviews.

July 3, 2021

Lucky1 SG

I used this app to send whatsapp review to our customer and we got good results. Awesome App, would recommend people to use it

June 21, 2021

DarBeauty

Great app that makes it easy to collect reviews for products, and the support team is super fast and responsive

June 16, 2021

Viral Things IN

I found this app to be very useful. Helps to scale my sales by showcasing real user reviews. Thanks to the Team. Good luck guys!

June 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate it. Please feel free to contact is if you need any help?

Previous 1 3