Reviewbit WhatsApp Reviews

Collect & display product reviews via WhatsApp

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Collect more reviews than you ever did

H2 Hub

Location Singapore

Great app, helped me get many more reviews via WhatsApp compared to email. Customer support was helpful as well.

Cestou

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great support! Just waiting for Loox integration to give this app a 5 star rating as I'm not planning to switch to another review app. :)

seedballs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Realy use full and user-friendly app for getting more reviews, Surely recommended to other stores...

December 23, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

Clinikally

Time spent using app About 1 year

ReviewBit Team provides dedicated support to our queries. They have resolved our problem now we are not facing any issues.

December 15, 2021

Zaldia

Location India

Excellent app to collect reviews from the customers. I felt that customer is more likely to give a review in this way. And also customer support is even better.

December 15, 2021

HOBO

Location Pakistan

Excellent app - really recommended. Their support team is really cool. They helped me setting up widgets with judge.me and all technical support through a collaboration account.

Funky Tees Club

Location India

This App with Judgeme works flowless. Simply export review and publish through judgme. The app is very good for collecting reviews.

November 21, 2021

We are really happy to hear that our app is helping you to collect more reviews.

Thank you for the wonderful review and have a nice day 😊

Nafih C

FunkyDecors

Location India

The app is easy to use and does what is advertised. Our reviews are increased by 50% as customers can conveniently provide reviews while using their Whatsapp.

November 21, 2021

Onlyhydroponics

Location India

Fairly easy app to setup and start collecting reviews. Though it still seems like an early stage app with glitches. E.g. There is no notification to admin for review approvals. In our case we need to regularly check this app to see if customers are giving reviews and then manually approve them

Aisha Wong Accessories

Location Malaysia

the automation is amazing. it keeps collecting my customer review and i dont need to do manually. it saves up my time. their customer service is great. they assist me and help me out whenever i have difficulties.

November 6, 2021