Reviewbit WhatsApp Reviews

Collect & display product reviews via WhatsApp

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Collect more reviews than you ever did

FITTY Store

Location Singapore

Super easy to use, and great for building branding especially to provide customer service post sale.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

Olfativa Home

Location Mexico

Whatsapp no enviaba msjs... cuando solicite ayuda les dije que no entendía y me dieron un link... les dije que no estaba satisfecho y su respuesta fue, ok entiendo cómo funciona y comentaron ok, cuando se sienta listo nos regala un review... (previo me habían pedido uno porque creían que estaba satisfecho) y hoy veo que me cobran 12 USD por envíos de Whatsapp, de hecho me llegó el msj a mi mismo y me autocalifique y no se ve nada... como tampoco de ninguno de los cientos de clientes que se enviaron... muy insatisfecho, no lo recomiendo

September 8, 2021

First of all, I would like to apologize for the bad experience while using reviewbit. It was unexpected, and I want to resolve your issue ASAP.  I can see you have mentioned you don't get any reviews until now. It may be a configuration issue.

Customer satisfaction is our primary priority, and We happy to refund the debited amount as well. please feel free to send an email to info@reviewbit.app or connect me via WhatsApp wa.me/919142373235

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience. We will do our best to resolve your issue ASAP.

DIIVO.official

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

i tried 2-3 big names in the software industry for my review feature on the website...and finally stopped at reviewbit. A 'must have' app for all ecommerce business.

September 7, 2021

We are really happy to hear that our app is helping you to collect more reviews.

Fellow Sapiens Store

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Just installed this app and the interface is really good. Looking forward to using this app and boosting sales.

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help

Cheers,

Cuddles for Cubs

Location India

Wanted to automate review collection and also integrate with our Reviews app. Reviewbit has been an instant hit. Super easy to use and customer service was prompt. Thanks guys. This app generates good value

September 6, 2021

www.eauto.co.in

Time spent using app About 1 month

Review bit app helps us get valuable feedback from our customers via Whatsapp. This helps us get a much better response rate as compared to the traditional way of collecting feedback via the email medium. I would recommend this app as a must-have for all the stores serious about listening to their customer's voices. Also, a huge shout out to Nafih who is the 24x7 ninja working to resolve any query that is asked of the Review bit team Highly Recommend!!!

September 4, 2021

Shyam Enterprises

Time spent using app 37 minutes

I used this app and help me too. It is very useful to get customers review for your products. use it

August 31, 2021

BRISHNI

Location India

Very useful app for the stores whose main channel is WhatsApp. Integrates with your review app. Quick support by the team as well.

August 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

Strong Soul

Location India

Very good app. it has taken the review collection to the next level and one-click review sync is the best part of it and Thanks to the quick support team! 5 Star - IT'S EASY, EFFORTLESS, and QUICK!

August 1, 2021

FAVISM

Location India

If u are looking for automated review app, its best app to add in your store, and support also very good

July 29, 2021