July 20, 2021

Great product, easy to use app. Should have allowed adding photos in step 1. Customer might not be patient enough to wait till step 3 to upload photos. Very important for home lifestyle category to get photo reviews.

Furbicle
Reviewbit.app replied July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Soon we will release photo review automatic follow-up feature. We will update you when it releases.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help Have a great day!

Cheers,

July 1, 2021

A good basic app. Has a few small glitches like speed issues etc, but the team is working on it and expect to sort it soon.
The app is working well for me and I have already collected few reviews.

BorderTribe
Reviewbit.app replied July 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help

Have a great day!

Cheers,

November 9, 2021

Fairly easy app to setup and start collecting reviews. Though it still seems like an early stage app with glitches. E.g. There is no notification to admin for review approvals. In our case we need to regularly check this app to see if customers are giving reviews and then manually approve them

Onlyhydroponics
October 1, 2021

Used this app and collected many reviews from whatsapp directly.. cusrtomer support is also good .. wish they had some feature where reviews would directly got posted to website.. but overall nice app and support too

Asenne
Reviewbit.app replied October 1, 2021

We are really happy to hear that our app is helping you to collect more reviews.

Thank you for the wonderful review and have a nice day 😊

Edited June 1, 2022

The app is new and it does a great job at collecting reviews. I can see that it will keep growing and improving as the founders learn from customers and adjust.

Montiplay
United Arab Emirates
2 months using the app
July 24, 2021

nice working , i appreciate , very good , excellent work , i give 5 star , believable this product ,

Adivashi Herbal Ayurvedic
Reviewbit.app replied July 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

Have a great weekend!

October 25, 2020

Nowadays whatsapp is being trusted more than emails which make this app a game changer in the market. Customers responds quickly on whatsapp. Best support from founder. Recommended.

Sherif Store
Reviewbit.app replied October 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Please feel free to contact me at nafih@ecart.chat if you need any help?

Thanks,

June 9, 2021

This Crash Course is SOOO informative! I always knew I should be doing more with my kitchen, but just didn't know how and didn't want the hassle of figuring others matters out! Super simple and interactive!

KitchenLists
Reviewbit.app replied June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

Have a great weekend!

October 16, 2021

this is a great app to quickly get reviews from customers. Thank you. It got our customer to review over whatsapp easily.

purebubbles
Reviewbit.app replied October 16, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and have a nice day 😊

December 23, 2021

Realy use full and user-friendly app for getting more reviews, Surely recommended to other stores...

seedballs