WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned cart Recovery

Dream Lab E-Commerce

I already had whatsapp chat and now it's weird because on my page it appears 2 whatsapp icons... What should I do to keep just one?

mergitale

me gusta la creacion del programa, estoy agradecido con el credor, para cuando uso mi programa los clientes felicices por la comuniucacion directa

HK Designed

....................................................................................................................

Altimate

Looks like an intelligent spammer. better dont install it. SPAM SPAM SPAM ALERT. It has to be minimum of 100 words so, better I will end it here

November 7, 2019

Please let us know the issue you are facing with our app, There is nothing like SPAM, there is some misunderstanding. Write us on support@shopiapps.in , so that we can look in to it and resolve it for you.
Thank you.

www.catrescuejewelry.com

I realy like your app, We think that will help to our shop. Thanks for this amazing work that we are happy to use it!

www.oceanrescuebracelets.com

Si, ich will

Alles einfach und schnell. Designs begrenzt. Im großen und ganzen eine gute App um den Kunden den Support zu vereinfachen

timbriexlibris

appena istallata per ora sembra ok vediamo con l'utilizzo vi aggiornero nel caso di problemi grazie

ApplopShop

I love this app.
But I am testing this app.
I am not sure, good or bad.
Do you want to know?
Please contact me.

Roberta Nitz

Estou tendo dificuldades em colocar o aplicativo para funcionar em meu site. Ele não aparece, e não sei mais o que fazer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37