WhatsApp Share

WhatsApp Share

by Softpulse Infotech

Let your customer be your promoter among their contacts

Pridenshop

I really liked the functionality of this app, which enables shoppers to share products and other website content on Whatsapp. We had this app running earlier, however, after changing the Store theme, we were not clear, how to set up and show it only on product pages. The support staff/team was very helpful and responded quickly on our requests. We have requested for a couple of changes, which was also done quickly.

I liked the Whatsapp Share features and top of it, helpful and responsive support staff. Keep it up the good work. Cheers!

CRC Boutique

5 Stars to Jaron, he helped me fix the WhatsApp to where it would work on my website. I couldn’t get it to work with out his help. Thank you for all your help Jaron, I will recommend this app to anyone.

Arevan

I have had a some trouble with the app and the theme of my shopify store, but the team of support responded in time and solved my trouble quickly, i recomend much this app

BigBoxCare

The customer support is too good got quick fix for the issues I was facing.Amazing app that increases visibility to mobile users.

Unicornworldplus

I would recommend this app as most people use their mobiles to view content and this allows for easy sharing for WhatsApp users. I found adding the code a bit tricky so asked for support through the app and they had it working in a couple of hours. Excellent customer service.

Trabajo en Casa Latino

EXCELENT!!!!! VERY NICE GOOD EXTRAORDINRY

MUY BUENA EXCELENTE EXTRAORDINARIA

HACIA FALTA Y ES GRATIS ESO ES LO MEJOR

GRACIAS

International Brands

I have been using app, upper button does not appear, I tried to send product details it sends text not picture

Valliboutique

Its very useful for market places like India as lot of people use whatsapp. Thank you for the support Team

Brincalogia

Toooop!!! gostei muitíssimo deste app! recomendo para todos que utilizam o shopify

Noahs Links

great tool, most people use their phone these days to shop so this helps alot

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25