WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned cart Recovery

ApplopShop

I love this app.
But I am testing this app.
I am not sure, good or bad.
Do you want to know?
Please contact me.

Roberta Nitz

Estou tendo dificuldades em colocar o aplicativo para funcionar em meu site. Ele não aparece, e não sei mais o que fazer.

Litha Creations France

Great option to choose and to get direct communication with your customers. Especially very supportive if you work with personalized products. Highly recommended.

Su Majestad

me encanta facil de instalar con excelente manejo me parece buena aplicacion y la recomiendo totalmente

numbersea

Iwill have a try Iwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a tryIwill have a try

BollyBeadz

This is a great app. I installed it in minutes and now my website visitors can contact me immediately. I am delighted.

Centimes Bourgeois Headpieces

Simple, clever and awesome customer service. I've never seen people more dedicated when using a free app. Wonderful job!

LOYOVE

App muito legal. ateneu muito bem as minhas necessidades. Estou aprpveitando o máximo. obrgado! vlww

o-kare shop

Have been using it for around 6 months and it does what it says (on the free version). Customers use it all the time without issues. :)

A few tips: for some reasons accents don't work so if you're using a language with accents, just get rid of them in your automated message.
Placing and overlap with other floating buttons you may have might be troublesome if you're using other Apps. Not the fault of this App, per say, but more something to be aware of if you want a button for Messenger or other apps.

DOF CLOTHING

Awesome app.Easy installation and lot of features in free version. That's actually a plus point. Recommended