WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

Auto Abandoned Recovery. FREE Chat, FAQ, Tracking & more.

Free plan available. 45-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Skull Brand

Location Mexico

Me encanto la aplicación. Es muy útil en el modo manual y su app hace fácil el envio de mensajes de recuperación. lo unico que mejoraria seria en la app de ios ya que al loguear con el codigo no hace nada... de ahi en fuera todo perfecto.

Babus.cl

Location Chile

Really good service. I have an specific need for a better UX and they helped me in less than 24 hours. 10/10!

Wine Not HKG

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Absolutely amazed by how fast the support team comes back to you on any issues! App works fantastically and super easy to use!

Gula Market®

Location Morocco

Great App and Super Nice customer service ! they helped me install the widget and deleted some errors I had in my store code... I recommand

fastfittplus

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I’m currently using the app. It has all the features I was looking for: contact via whatsApp or email, query the order status and FAQ. Customer service can be contacted via WhatsApp and responds fairly quickly. I’m satisfied:)

ORIONZ

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app with clean UI to navigate and easily setup.
FAQ & Contact us forms integrated in Chat are awesome features as they save a lot of customer support time. Big shout out to Rahul to help me out with the integration and setup and answered all my questions. A request to add a feature for automated Review request post delivery. (Please get some integration with Loox Reviews).

Goodies Bolivia

Location Bolivia

Excellent app and very good customer service. It helps a lot when confirming orders and in the same way when confirming COD orders. 100% recommended

Tiny Library

Location Netherlands

Great app and support. Helped me fix some settings very quickly. Whatsapp button shows nicely on our website.

DELL'EST

Location South Korea

It's very easy to use it. This app makes better interaction with potential customers. Less direct messages thanks to FAQs section and makes us focus on more detailed customer service. Thank you!

March 17, 2022

Yes. It reduces direct messages and save lot of time with FAQs section.

Sana's Sets

Whatsapp integration made easy!! It automatically reminds my shoppers of their cart via whatsapp, and allows them to share products on whatsapp. I changed my theme recently, and share button stopped working, however, within 24hrs of reaching out to support, they took care of all my requests, and they were very patient with me. I'm very happy that I found this app, thanks team for building such a great software.

March 10, 2022