WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto Abandoned Recovery. 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat, FAQ,Tracking

iconsite

I searched in a lot of applications but I did not find the same, it works efficiently and has the most important 3 advantages, product sharing, abandoned basket and tracking ✅✅✅

BHARATHAM STORES - BSC

I used this app to help me whatsapp chat and share in our website its really like and wonderful support .

bedenmatras

Great app! It has a great design customization and works fluently, very happy with this feature on our site!

Frebano

Been using this app. Really helpful team too. Good job team. Just a suggestion allow us to customise the automated message. Thats the only chnange we have been waiting for.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. 😊
We understand your concern about Automated WhatsApp message template. But we can not do that. We are allowed to send template based messages only, which are pre-approved by WhatsApp.

Sara's Cookies & Brownies

Awesome app! Really helpful, thank you!! :) It helps us with the conversion of our orders..! yaaayy!

BUYTUTTI

Me encanta !! muchas gracias por crear esta app estoy muy feliz, muy practica recupera muchas ventas

Mil Colores CL

I got the help from Rahul and the app runs perfect!! You will have a great tool to comunicate with your customers directly

LOVE STOR

ja instalei o app é super fácil era tudo que eu precisava para facilitar o meu servço muito obrigada

VENNUS®

recién lo probare, recién lo estoy instalando, lo que busco es un botón de WhatsApp y que me arroje ciertas estadísticas

ICY NEON

Nice app! Highly recommend it to everyone. They provide free trial wwhich is worth dollars. Very happy with it.