WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

Auto Abandoned Recovery. FREE Chat, FAQ, Tracking & more.

Free plan available. 45-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Lord Of The Magic

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 11 hours

We have a multi-language shop and when we installed the application we saw that there was only one default option, although with multiple languages, it did not seem possible for users to receive notifications and messages in their own language. That is, either they were all sent in English, or all in Spanish, or all in any other language that the app allows. We contacted technical support and they made the relevant internal adjustments so that the application could discriminate based on the COUNTRY that the customer placed on the payment page. Now, customers receive messages in their language. We are really grateful for this work. The only "but" is that the messages show the application's phone number and ideally our customer service phone number would appear, or could be masked in some way. They are working on it and we hope they will have a solution for this soon. For the moment, they have our full confidence and recommendation. Thank you!

November 12, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind review. 🙏😊

tonykreidt.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

nice .......................................................................................................

Purposeful Products

Location India

Best App and excellent support and service, even i got support on WhatsApp chat all the time whenever i text. I recommend to use this.
- Purposeful Products
www.purposefulproducts.in

Loja Estar Móveis

Location Brazil

I'm in my second store using this app. They have always helped with my questions and the app works seamlessly. The app is always improving, like adding custom avatars, and is free. Thanks for the team!

Strokes by Namrata Mehta

Location India

I used this app for whatsapp abandoned cart messages and order confirmation messages. It works smoothly and has the cheapest per message price (in India at least). Overall, my experience so far has been great with no issues. There's two features I would suggest the developer added that could be helpful:
1) The ability to use your own business whatsapp number for messages
2) The ability to edit text on the messages

SlimFit

Location Portugal

Amazing support, I have one problem with the app but they help me, with atention and speddly ! Thanks a lot!

Xebaxy Chile

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 months

buen servicio al cliente vale la alegria esta app, muy buena para recupera carros abandonados y hacer mas dinero

TudoemDigital

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ótimo aplicativo, era exatamente isso que eu estava procurando para a minha loja. Simples de mexer e fácil de entender o funcionamento interno.

mandalasccs

Location Venezuela

excelente app muy buena y fácil de configurar hace lo que promete, la probare en su versión gratuita unos días de seguro aumentare el plan

BUYER ZONE INDIA

Location India

VERY GOOD APP TO USE OTHERS ARE FREE BUT OF NO USE. I PREFER THIS APP OVER SMSBUMP. VERY EASY TO USE AND BRING THE BUSINESS FOR ME