WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

Free plan available. 45-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 6, 2022

This is a very friendly App. The support is A-ma-zing.
I you need clean and consistent communication with your customer you need this app.

Peña Disposables
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited January 23, 2023

The app really meets the purpose! I use it in my online store to get my clients to my WhatsApp and it's really helping me convert more sales.

The suport team is also incredible! Solved my problem in one second.

Consolatio
Brazil
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 26, 2022

Me encanto la aplicación. Es muy útil en el modo manual y su app hace fácil el envio de mensajes de recuperación. lo unico que mejoraria seria en la app de ios ya que al loguear con el codigo no hace nada... de ahi en fuera todo perfecto.

Skull Brand
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 4, 2022

Really good service. I have an specific need for a better UX and they helped me in less than 24 hours. 10/10!

Babus.cl
Chile
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 4, 2022

Absolutely amazed by how fast the support team comes back to you on any issues! App works fantastically and super easy to use!

Wine Not HKG
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
March 21, 2022

Great App and Super Nice customer service ! they helped me install the widget and deleted some errors I had in my store code... I recommand

Gula Market®
Morocco
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited March 20, 2022

I’m currently using the app. It has all the features I was looking for: contact via whatsApp or email, query the order status and FAQ. Customer service can be contacted via WhatsApp and responds fairly quickly. I’m satisfied:)

fastfittplus
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 17, 2022

Great app with clean UI to navigate and easily setup.
FAQ & Contact us forms integrated in Chat are awesome features as they save a lot of customer support time. Big shout out to Rahul to help me out with the integration and setup and answered all my questions. A request to add a feature for automated Review request post delivery. (Please get some integration with Loox Reviews).

ORIONZ
India
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 16, 2022

Excellent app and very good customer service. It helps a lot when confirming orders and in the same way when confirming COD orders. 100% recommended

Goodies Bolivia
Bolivia
Time spent using app: 10 months
Softpulse Infotech replied March 17, 2022

March 16, 2022

Great app and support. Helped me fix some settings very quickly. Whatsapp button shows nicely on our website.

Tiny Library