WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTOMATED Abandoned Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Palácio Import

Aplicativo muito bom, me ajudou demais a recuperar boletos, recuperando meus carrinhos abandonados e gerando mais lucro com as vendas.

Plenty Of Luxury

Have been using this app and getting GREAT results - Customer service is amazing too! I highly reccommed :)

VictoriaMas

EXCELENT APP

colinealec

Great suport totally recommended. They helped us right away to have their app running in no time in our site

gullylivefast

This is working as per my requirements. I recommend this app. Support team is very good and responds on time

Hotshiftpc

ITS GOOD LIVE CHAT IS POSSIBLE?? HOPING FOR MORE NEW UPGRADES THANK YOU HAPPY I GOT IT FOR FREE BYEE

NSO Gear

Friendly navigation. It is very easy to manage and customize the features of this app. It is recommended!

The Comic Store

Liking it for now, seems easy to use and easy to set up. Whataspp chat has really helped me interact with my buyers

Fancy Fashion

it my first time to use it and i hope the it can help me to reach my customers and can do good for my business

AMINCO Group

Im testin the app, i think is a good app to use on my ecommerce.
Im continue checking each day it app work good.