WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned cart Recovery

FutbolApps

I use this app for my Soccer Team Applications for sharing the apps.. the service is great ... ! Thank you !

mãe de primeira

mutoooooo bom o app converte muito os carrinhostop de mais heehhehe estao de parabens super recomentdo

Mcsdinosaur

Amazing app! I can easily get in contact with clients! Really helpful for my business! people can quick get the answer they ask!

CAN.U.DO

ainda esotu testando (: Parece ser um bom aplicativo apesar do preço, Ansiosa pelos resultados. É isso aí.

son-travels

I use this app to communicate with my customer base and they love it. The customer support is brilliant, reliable and always helpful. Keep up the good work!

sententiajewelry

Nice app but very very hard to upload. I couldn't upload it I think they need better help videos. the recent ones are very bad.

Moga

work great but you can not put an accent ("tilde" special character in spanish) in text box below icon, please try to fix it

Noob Inception Co.

This is an awesome app especially if you are selling worldwide. Everybody uses Whatsapp around the world so you don't have to spend extra on international calls or texts. I wish messages to Abandoned checkouts was free but...whatevs. It's a great app for e-commerce stores. They put a little button on your page for you.

OxM - Orgullo x México

With the addition of the Chat option it is great, since in my country we use more Whatsapp than Facebook Messenger, great feature

Mundo Quatro Estações

n terminei de instalar, porem com certeza ira aproximar mais o cliente e ajudar a finalizar a compra