WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Indianstyleshop

It's an excellent app one most have on its store for more customer interaction and easy to setup with multiple whatsapp numbers.

A BRASILEIRA LEDS

estou instalando em minha loja neste momento, achei muito interessante, porem ainda nao testei, me parece ser muito bom.

True Door

A must-have an app for everyone. This really helps in recovering the abandoned carts & boost the number of customers who left the store.

gymStarts

Muy buena atención al cliente!, me resolvieron no solo problemas que tienen que ver con su aplicación, sino que también me ayudaron a resolver problemas de mi página. Super contento!

HairKing®

I used this app for customer service and it really helped me. Very good to have your potential customers satisfied.

Foodz

Gret app. Great support. Would be amazing to have the abandoned cart messsages coming from your own whatsapp number, but it looks like it is working well so far. the 2 month trial helps feeling safer about the product

Juvenia Shop

I used this app and help me a lot. Great support from Rahul, he helped a lot in all the process. I highly recommend this app!

Joker & Witch

This is a wonderful app, probably the best whatsapp app on Shopify store. Delivers what it promises, at a very affordable cost. Support is great too. Keepi it up guys!

clue shoppers

i used this app so that it would help me to increase my sales

Own Tab

its really better for online site. I would like to recommended to every one, as this is a best aap in your website. so please go through this, it is totally free.