WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat,Share,FAQ,Tracking

SHERATIQUE

Fantastic! User friendly settings. Easy to install. And it has everything you need to utilize Whatsapp for your business. I'm looking forward to see results!

Apliven

Tenemos instalada esta aplicación y funciona correctamente. Tuvimos un problema, que no fue un problema sino un error de configuración, y contacte con ellos por whatsapp, en menos de una hora me contestaron, se conectaron y me lo solucionaron!! ojala todos los servicios técnicos fueran asi!!

Naviluna Artisan Chocolate

App is good, Customer R able 2 whatsapp to us. They are using often. We are able to whatsapp back to them easy.

Casa Magnolia

Exc user interface, good costumer support and easy interface to modify existing messages, types of whats app icons...

Mis Lupas

The app is really good and the costumer service is amazing.
Put this app in our website helps us with the sales.

justreal deal

Excellent support from the team. Instant support! App is working well, even in manual message i have recovered 9% of abandoned cart..Good for India.

Thug Things

dspano

maybe that's my network's problem, I need more time to test it. and I need to zoom out to see the whole app interface in my chrome.

Maria & Jesus

This app is amazing and the customer service could not be any better. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to add whatsapp to their ecommerce.

piglustore

This app is awesone! Its supporte is good. Each doubt that I had they helped me to solve. The message organization helps to take control about the abbandoned cart