WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

Auto Abandoned Recovery. FREE Chat, FAQ, Tracking & more.

Free plan available. 45-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

whatsapp chat and cart recovery

ZIPCARTZ

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app...Really like it. Easy to install and configure.. This company is doing great work. The support team is so helpful and they will help you and they answer so immediately.

Shuddham Gaushaala

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Awsum app and more awsum support... luved it. Keep on doing great work. Plz work on approving new whatsapp automatic presents.

Girlz Only

Location Colombia

Great service and response. I am pretty happy with the app and will continue to use it. Thanks a lot.

Cast Iron Studio

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just used the free version of the Chat. It literally helped us convert hundreds of customers who otherwise would not have interacted with us. This is a must-have on all stores.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. 😊

You will love to try our app's new feature which we launched recently.

New widgets for FAQs, Contact Us and Track Orders, Which will save your valuable time you might be spending for answering customers frequently asked questions.

Vino Español

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 1 day

Very cool App. Easy to use and fast to intall! If you have a problem you get immediately a solution!

Amazing60

Location India

installed just now hope will be good, I think I am going to use it if everything will be fine i will upgrade to paid as well

Espacio Único

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been told that this application is sensational, so I trust it can help me in my management of saving my abandoned carts

Captain CBD

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Support was very helpful, reactive and friendly, super good experience ! I recommend his app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iconsite

Location Saudi Arabia

I searched in a lot of applications but I did not find the same, it works efficiently and has the most important 3 advantages, product sharing, abandoned basket and tracking ✅✅✅

BHARATHAM STORES - BSC

Location India

I used this app to help me whatsapp chat and share in our website its really like and wonderful support .