WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTOMATED Abandoned Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

YOGISLOPS

Great customer support, super fast and professional, keep up the good work guys, THANKS for your help!

February 11, 2020

Thank you. :)

Pawfection

I love this free app. You have what I just needed to engage with my customers! Communication has been made easier.

February 11, 2020

Thank you. :)

FILTERKART

Useful app, Could do better if message can be editable by the shoppe, the stereotype message have higher chance of being ignored

February 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. There is an option given to edit and add new messages to send. A button to Manage Messages given above the listing.

DeoDap

We are using for DeoDap.com and it is the best for India Store.
One of the best app in the store.
Easy to integrate with existing store.

FOOM

didn't using this apps yet. just wanna try now, but why i must give a review before use the apps. but it's ok

Romanelli Eventi

Great app...i like to have It. Very helpfull. You guys did a really good job keep going and thanks a lot.

Ovolo Karachi

Good app for abandoned cart recovery, Not good for Whatsapp share as its not available on desktop plus only for limited pages not all.

January 28, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We are working on a new update to give WhatsApp sharing feature for desktops also.

Mrs. Nap Deal

Ask me for review before i even started. App is not responding properly do I could not really use it yet. Might update review later

January 28, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. But there is just an option given to post a review for our app. It is not mandatory, you can do it later :)
Also for app related support you can reach out us at support@shopiapps.in
We will be happy to help you. Thank you.

EstiloTec

I am trying the app for the first time... so far so god

I don't have anything else to say because I am still trying

Meias Up Store

I really liked it! I appreciate who build it! You guys rock. I'd like just to say that the Greetings Message could have a option, for free, where we'd like to show it. For instance: All Pages, Home Page, Products Pages, and etc...