WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTOMATED Abandoned Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Mrs. Nap Deal

Ask me for review before i even started. App is not responding properly do I could not really use it yet. Might update review later

January 28, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. But there is just an option given to post a review for our app. It is not mandatory, you can do it later :)
Also for app related support you can reach out us at support@shopiapps.in
We will be happy to help you. Thank you.

EstiloTec

I am trying the app for the first time... so far so god

I don't have anything else to say because I am still trying

Meias Up Store

I really liked it! I appreciate who build it! You guys rock. I'd like just to say that the Greetings Message could have a option, for free, where we'd like to show it. For instance: All Pages, Home Page, Products Pages, and etc...

Pots and Pans

The Softpulse Team never ceases to amaze me. Another great app from these guys. Though our abandoned cart recovery rate is always above 7% to 10%, we have seen this app take it higher by using Whatsapp Abandoned Cart Recovery.

Portronics

They say whatsapp doesn't allow unapproved editing.. so I cannothow to edit whatsapp message. Discount coupon if added will be appended automatically. Good app..need to see results of cart recovery .. thanks

exmax

c'est une jolie application il m'aide pour donner le support pour mes clients et savoir leur besoin

Skin Organ

Its a good app, really helped to recover abandoned cart, also order delivery messages and fulfillment are also good. Good Work team. kudos!

Samarretes d'ArreL

I only recently installed this app and it's seems to work great. Support is friendly and quick. Thanks!

Monghua

Love this app, it is easy to use and setup. It works great, looks great and is very user friendly! I'd recommend this app for any shopify site.

Aquania

Awesome app! Let you controle the different between clicks and bricks trough a personal touch. 5 stars