WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

Auto Abandoned Recovery. FREE Chat, FAQ, Tracking & more.

Free plan available. 45-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

whatsapp chat and cart recovery

fastfittplus

Location Germany

I’m currently using the app. It has all the features I was looking for: contact via whatsApp or email, query the order status and FAQ. Customer service can be contacted via WhatsApp and responds fairly quickly. I’m satisfied:)

ORIONZ

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app with clean UI to navigate and easily setup.
FAQ & Contact us forms integrated in Chat are awesome features as they save a lot of customer support time. Big shout out to Rahul to help me out with the integration and setup and answered all my questions. A request to add a feature for automated Review request post delivery. (Please get some integration with Loox Reviews).

Goodies Bolivia

Location Bolivia

Excellent app and very good customer service. It helps a lot when confirming orders and in the same way when confirming COD orders. 100% recommended

Tiny Library

Location Netherlands

Great app and support. Helped me fix some settings very quickly. Whatsapp button shows nicely on our website.

DELL'EST

Location South Korea

It's very easy to use it. This app makes better interaction with potential customers. Less direct messages thanks to FAQs section and makes us focus on more detailed customer service. Thank you!

March 17, 2022

Yes. It reduces direct messages and save lot of time with FAQs section.

Sana's Sets

Whatsapp integration made easy!! It automatically reminds my shoppers of their cart via whatsapp, and allows them to share products on whatsapp. I changed my theme recently, and share button stopped working, however, within 24hrs of reaching out to support, they took care of all my requests, and they were very patient with me. I'm very happy that I found this app, thanks team for building such a great software.

March 10, 2022

AmaPapelería

Location Chile

Instalé la aplicación hace unas semanas y fue la mejor decisión! la recomiendo mucho
También tienen un excelente servicio al cliente,
siempre me ayudaron cuando lo necesité ;)

February 21, 2022

Gracias por tu reseña. ☺️🙏

Poorvika Dairy

Location India

I initially downloaded the app for order messages through Whatsapp. But ended up using all the features. The developer support was friendly and quick enough to help with any type of issue. There hasn't been anything that I m not enjoying. The only thing I m a little confused or unsatisfied with is about the order confirmations coming from a random number. Except for this, I have been enjoying the flexibility of the app. Hats off to the team who has been working on this.

February 19, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. 🙏

Yes, due to lengthy verification process at Facebook/WhatsApp, our app sends automated messages using pre-approved bot numbers for business API.
All automated messages includes store name and wa.me WhatsApp link, so that customer can identify the store and contact directly to store owner.

Thanks again. :)

Perff Studio

Location Portugal

We have been using it for a while, and it is working well for us. Fantastic support, the team is very helpful. Would recommend.

February 17, 2022

Thank you for your review. 🙏

Coockatoo

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good App, it works very well. Customer service has always been helpful and kind. Thank you for your support.

February 21, 2022