WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

Auto Abandoned Recovery. 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat, FAQ,Tracking

Venedetto Store

Excellent application and wonderful and fast support. It has powerful functions. Please use it. I recommend it!

La Rugiada Beauty Store

A very useful app to offer a good customer experience and satisfy all request in a very short way. I recommend it

Saiga Parts

very easy no bugs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

KozyHome Shop

Just starting using the app. Will review it once I have more experience using the app. So far so good, setting it up is very easy

Azure and Rainbow

Have been using for over a month! just fit my requirement and customer services is quick and helpful! Customer can reach us in real time and let us answer questions before buying the product. Really great job!

Selection shopping

I USED THIS APP TO HELP FOR MY WORK, I REALLY LIKE HOW IT DOES .IT WOULD BE NICE , I VERY HELPFUL FOR MY CONTACT WITH MY CUSTUMER

Midha Collections

Great app. customer receive all the updates on whatsapp and can help you recover abundant cart more effectively

Eat Cake Today - Cake Delivery from Malaysia's Best Bakers

The support that attended to my enquiries is very helpful and prompt in replying. It's great that the error that i'm facing is being fixed.

btechtools

love it! very easy to use and helpful................................................................

Aum Chakra

It is an excellent application that has helped me increase my sales, as well as improve communication and customer service.