WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

Auto Abandoned Recovery. FREE Chat, FAQ, Tracking & more.

Free plan available. 45-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

whatsapp chat and cart recovery

Young Market

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ótimo aplicativo para cumprir todas as funções necessárias de um suporte de qualidade. Houve um bug em relação ao meu tema e eles resolveram rapidamente. Recomendo demais.

Talk To Crystals

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Loved this app!! It has all the useful features like whatsapp chat, Post order Fulfilment Message and much more. The support is very helpful and Resolve all queries within minutes. Highly Recommend!!

May 16, 2022

Thank you for your review. 😊

ezone-chile

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excelente app, me hace crecer encarecidamente con todas las funciones que tiene, es lo mejor que hay hoy en día en shopify.

Peña Disposables

Time spent using app 1 day

This is a very friendly App. The support is A-ma-zing.
I you need clean and consistent communication with your customer you need this app.

Consolatio

Location Brazil

The app really meets the purpose! I use it in my online store to get my clients to my WhatsApp and it's really helping me convert more sales.

Skull Brand

Location Mexico

Me encanto la aplicación. Es muy útil en el modo manual y su app hace fácil el envio de mensajes de recuperación. lo unico que mejoraria seria en la app de ios ya que al loguear con el codigo no hace nada... de ahi en fuera todo perfecto.

Babus.cl

Location Chile

Really good service. I have an specific need for a better UX and they helped me in less than 24 hours. 10/10!

Wine Not HKG

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Absolutely amazed by how fast the support team comes back to you on any issues! App works fantastically and super easy to use!

Gula Market®

Location Morocco

Great App and Super Nice customer service ! they helped me install the widget and deleted some errors I had in my store code... I recommand

fastfittplus

Location Germany

I’m currently using the app. It has all the features I was looking for: contact via whatsApp or email, query the order status and FAQ. Customer service can be contacted via WhatsApp and responds fairly quickly. I’m satisfied:)