WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTOMATED Abandoned Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

NsSport

Nice app, works great and fast! Support has been extremely fast helping me setup it, also moving in specific position the whatsapp share button! highly recommended!!

PolyStore.br

Parabens, excelente app, achei muito bom e vou sempre usar, é o melhor de todos, recomendo, fantastico

a3Creations

4C مجوهرات

the best WhatsApp app easy to use and very help full and professional. the most important thins it's free!!!!!!!!

LIFE MASK

Aplicativo muito interessante, me permitiu utilizar dois número de whatsapp para melhorar o suporte no site!

Iyarkaikodai

Go to App for cart recovery, they just make it as simple to use just set in 10 mins and ready to go,

the most important is their support, I can't believe I got a reply to support email within 30 mins and got my doubts clear, more than anything they offering 60 Days trail, to completely understand if this app works for our store or not,

Highly recommended, I am also using their few other apps like Global SMS notifier, COD confirmation, etc, they got most of our E-com Problems covered

Indianstyleshop

It's an excellent app one most have on its store for more customer interaction and easy to setup with multiple whatsapp numbers.

A BRASILEIRA LEDS

estou instalando em minha loja neste momento, achei muito interessante, porem ainda nao testei, me parece ser muito bom.

True Door

A must-have an app for everyone. This really helps in recovering the abandoned carts & boost the number of customers who left the store.

gymStarts

Muy buena atención al cliente!, me resolvieron no solo problemas que tienen que ver con su aplicación, sino que también me ayudaron a resolver problemas de mi página. Super contento!