WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTOMATED Abandoned Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Nuskhe By Paras

Besta app for interacting and supporting customer, specially there shipping cnfrmation and abandoned cart message greatly helps me to increase my conversion rate.

Kawen Outdoor

Como se activa la confirmación de pedido y envio de codigo de segumiento automatico por wtspp?? busqué la opción y no la encontré

Indian Petals

Superb features for a website. Will soon go for paid services. Quick support and active app response.

Kaytek

Very helpful App. make communication very easy with customer and so increase conversion rate. Very helpful support !
Keep Up The Good Work :)

Bookkish

Very useful app...easy to connect, customizable, good interface...we recommend this application. keep up :)

Amigos y Vinos

Rahul did a fantastic job answering my annoying million questions about manual Whatsapp on recovery cart function. And indeed using the Shopify mobile app with this app function is gonna help with my shoppers' experience! Thumbs up also for the 45 days trial too! Great work!

Road Bikes | Os acessórios de ciclismo Mais Usados do Mundo, direto pro seu Pedal !

I started using the app and so far so good, it's been very helpful to improve the conversation with my clients and recover abandoned carts

Productos Innova

it is very important for us because it means more income and more communication with the client so I am very happy with the results

EstarOnline

Great for our store needs. No cost for using the WhatsApp tool. Cool analytics. I wish to see in the future more avatar images.

WDs market store

nice ...............................................................................................