WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

WhatsApp Live Chat, Share & AUTOMATED Abandoned cart Recovery

Ninja White

It really helps to link us with our customers and the future buyer. Easy to set up, It will be good if we're able to customise the icon for WhatsApp chat. The rest is good.

UD Store Online

Muy buena aplicación, estoy por probarla, me gusta la herramienta que ofrece, espero y creo cumplirá mis expectativas

Zafer Design, Tu tienda Online de Muebles y Tapicería en Bogotá

Muy buena App. Lástima que no se pueda sincronizar con Google Ads en su módulo de conversiones para medirlas..

Net Express Tec

obriga a falar bem e da muitas estrelas, isso é pessimo, mas a funcionalidade ainda to testando , quando tiver resultados volto para dizer, espero que funcione normalmente como descrito na pagina

siyafashion

Siya Fashion
We found this app very useful to us. It is made easy for customers to contact us and it converts in good sales to us. Highly recommend. Thanks Softpulse.

Bata Pakistan

I just installed it - So far it is behaving fine. will have another review after using it for a week or so. lovin it

كالـــد

Great app which allows customers to interact with you if they have any question or doubt and you are able to respond back immediately

Radios4coche

goood app. i like it. i recomend for everyone. simply amzin to use. they even offer free plan. also u

Dream Lab E-Commerce

I already had whatsapp chat and now it's weird because on my page it appears 2 whatsapp icons... What should I do to keep just one?

mergitale

me gusta la creacion del programa, estoy agradecido con el credor, para cuando uso mi programa los clientes felicices por la comuniucacion directa