WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Shopliftersbay

App doesnt work any more. Did not make any change at my end and suddenly it stopped working.

Ulieta

Very helpful application and is free. I highly suggest this app to improve your website traffic. If you need help for installation you can contact the developer.

Womens Life Style Now

Amazing app and a wonderful customer service! We had problems installing the app therfore the support team installed the plugin for us manually.

Recommended !!!

Flip Sale

This is app is easy to install and use quickly. It is making life easier for a startup to share the campaigns with customers on WhatsApp. Support is knowledgeable and provides accurate soltuion. I got a very quick help from the developer on an unknown issue. I would recommend this app to all.

Toko Asix

Terima kasih...bagus sekali aplikasinya..semoga sll bermanfaat

Mingaronline

the app is goog and so i would recommend to a friend

Champshotdeals

Thanks for the great service from your Support guys in helping me set up the app. Although support is via email, it was still fast and efficient. I don't know how it's going to work yet and will review yet in the future. Thank you!!

Discounts Zone

thanks for support. Great Support.

Rjctd Boutique

I'm not going to lie I was having trouble installing the app on my store and actually uninstalled it. They reached out by email and asked why I uninstalled and I just told them the truth that I didn't know how to do it. They immediately offered assistance and within minutes it was working just fine on my store. It's a powerful tool to have at your side when you think about how people share info these days.

Cheers

Vishi Watches Jewelry

Great service! Don't know how much the app is effective but we will see about that.