WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

WhatsApp Chat + Cart Recovery

by Softpulse Infotech

AUTO Abandoned Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Champshotdeals

Thanks for the great service from your Support guys in helping me set up the app. Although support is via email, it was still fast and efficient. I don't know how it's going to work yet and will review yet in the future. Thank you!!

Discounts Zone

thanks for support. Great Support.

Rjctd Boutique

I'm not going to lie I was having trouble installing the app on my store and actually uninstalled it. They reached out by email and asked why I uninstalled and I just told them the truth that I didn't know how to do it. They immediately offered assistance and within minutes it was working just fine on my store. It's a powerful tool to have at your side when you think about how people share info these days.

Cheers

Vishi Watches Jewelry

Great service! Don't know how much the app is effective but we will see about that.

Curumimvirtual

aguardando suporte, espero que funcione.

Takethedream

perfect, very helpful and polite person who help me

Thespanishfactory

Works fine and it is free (no a very usual thing in those days on Shopify).

The Queenz Closet

I really love this feature in my store, my visitors can easily share with their friends on whats app which helps drive more traffic to my store. This is a very excellent and cheap way to market your store. It was placed right where I wanted it. To know that it is free is even more exciting. I recommend.

Glamourinteriordesigns

your video is complete bullshit to anyone who does not know coding,put it down or upload a fool proof video,
first of all i cant see the data that was copied at the beginning of the video
second i dont know where liquid is on themes tab

Naturacurandera

Great app and very professional and helpful support