Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Clipping Sheets

So far, Wheelio does really well. I'm in the beginning stage of driving traffic to the site, but it seems to have a good ratio of people spinning. Technically speaking, I'm very happy with how detailed you can get with customizing it the way you want.

Wallcraftz

Great support team and engaging wheel................................................................

amandahairs

Sam provide me a very good customer service, i am very appreciate, you can try this wheel, the wheel can pop up automaticlly and leae a permanent trigger

L'Insoluble Casse-Tête

Very good customer service and very good app as well really helps selling or making the most of your customers thank you @Karlo

Coin Des Chasseurs EU

Very good app, help with conversion and add a nice Christmas touch to our store. Had some issue with my theme and it was quickly fixed. Awesome staff!

The Flour Girl | Baking Supply Shop

Thanks for the help sam in exporting all my customers as you guys switched to a new design! Wheelio definitely works in converting customer email sign ups!

BetterYou Australia

Really great support! Sam helped us fix some bugs on our Magento site even though it was 1am for him. Thanks Again Sam.

Apostashop

Very fast and effective help from Sam! Amazing support, thanks a lot!
It all went very smoothly and efficiently. Ana

Plush Envogue

I installed this app for email collection and it did a great job doing so. I will recommend this app

Goku Shop

Une très bonne manière de collecter des mails de manière efficace et optimisée. Merci à Sam du SAV pour son suivi indefectible !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27