Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

Spankin Deals

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. YES CAPS ON PURPOSE!!! TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!! I HAD BOTH WHEELIO AND RECART AND WILL BE DELETING BOTH AND GOING ELSEWHERE. GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Hi,

with the help of our partners Recart, we can provide merchants with Facebook lead optins. It is clearly stated that one cant work without the other and that both apps are paid.

99.9% of the customers understood that and continue to use both apps, since they bring a lot of value.

If you think about the review, you will see it is not fair, since the only thing that bothered you was that Recart was a paid app and not a free one.

It is not representative of our app nor at our support.

Betterhype

Do not be fooled to install if you regularly change plans like me to balance monthly expenses for the store.

Hello,

the app is not free, it does have a free trial for 7 days, that helps merchants see if we can bring value.

If you read that, its written everywhere, you would understand and you wouldnt leave a review that has absolutely nothing representative of us and our support or app.

Hope you understand that,
Im sorry you had a bad day...

Essential Elements Shop

Terrible rip-off.
I asked for help and it said that "Carlo" was active to help answer questions.
No answer.

I tested it 2 weeks ago and it worked, had 2 shows of the wheel one of those was for my test. Here is it 2 weeks later and no one saw it and I've had more than 300 hundred visitors since then. I want my money back! Plus they are asking me to upgrade after their piss poor performance! They can go stuff it!

Hi,

sorry you felt that way, but we did saw that you didnt set the app to show to your users, but only on a certain page, that had zero visitors.

We have a live chat, someone is always available to help and we have no tickets from you.

If you need any help with the setup, you can always ask us, not just leave a bad review, since this doesnt help anyone.

Let me know how can we help and get you more leads and sales.

have a great day,

Nz Tools

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME. Rude, and completely unhelpful when, if he'd helped me, he may have retained my business and had me recommend this to others. Not recommended at all.

If you go and join Soundest for your mail outs, they offer you this exact same thing for FREE!

Hi,

sometimes someone just has a bad day and needs to shout at someone. Unfortunately this was your day and you had to steam out.

If you decide to let your anger and use our app, we are always here to help. Anytime, anywhere.

Give us a message,

Vrkm

I just asked him how to remove the logo and why is the pupulp not showing
look what im getting WOW
If you have only the exit intent opened up, that is the only trigger possible. If you have another app that is causing this, well I cant do anything against that (any other popups enabled?).

I said that you cant remove the logo, its mandatory, but if you really insist, you can upload an empty .png file.

Also, I dont like being threatened by reviews. You were the first 1 star review that had absolutely no sense at all and then you changed it to a 5 star review. I dont really like that attitude in general. If you like the app great, leave a review, if you dont, leave a justified review and stop using it, nobody is forcing you. Also any kind of review forcing is prohibited by Shopify.

If you need help with anything else, let me know.

Hello,

thank god you posted the email, so people can see we did nothing wrong and that your attitude was not ok and not fair.

Hope you have a great day, since this wasnt one of those.

Let us know how we can help, since we dont like to have unhappy customers and are always here to get more leads and sales.

Enjoy,