Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Spankin Deals

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. YES CAPS ON PURPOSE!!! TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!! I HAD BOTH WHEELIO AND RECART AND WILL BE DELETING BOTH AND GOING ELSEWHERE. GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Betterhype

Do not be fooled to install if you regularly change plans like me to balance monthly expenses for the store.

Essential Elements Shop

Terrible rip-off.
I asked for help and it said that "Carlo" was active to help answer questions.
No answer.

I tested it 2 weeks ago and it worked, had 2 shows of the wheel one of those was for my test. Here is it 2 weeks later and no one saw it and I've had more than 300 hundred visitors since then. I want my money back! Plus they are asking me to upgrade after their piss poor performance! They can go stuff it!

Nz Tools

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME. Rude, and completely unhelpful when, if he'd helped me, he may have retained my business and had me recommend this to others. Not recommended at all.

If you go and join Soundest for your mail outs, they offer you this exact same thing for FREE!

Vrkm

I just asked him how to remove the logo and why is the pupulp not showing
look what im getting WOW
If you have only the exit intent opened up, that is the only trigger possible. If you have another app that is causing this, well I cant do anything against that (any other popups enabled?).

I said that you cant remove the logo, its mandatory, but if you really insist, you can upload an empty .png file.

Also, I dont like being threatened by reviews. You were the first 1 star review that had absolutely no sense at all and then you changed it to a 5 star review. I dont really like that attitude in general. If you like the app great, leave a review, if you dont, leave a justified review and stop using it, nobody is forcing you. Also any kind of review forcing is prohibited by Shopify.

If you need help with anything else, let me know.

Have a great day,