Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Goodnessmart Com

Would not use again, comes across as spammy and charges me without letting me cancel subscription

Hi,

I feel that you are frustrated that you got charged, since you thought this was a free app. No need to make false statements tho.

You can cancel our app anytime, just any other app, you only need to delete it.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.

Forte Golf

We are using this app for Christmas sales till now. However, this is an horrible experience.
We got sooooo many negative reviews of user experience on mobile and tablet: iPhone, Android phone, iPad. Our customer support team handle 10+ more complaints every single days. I have many evidences to approve my review.
Of course we asked for their support team to fix it, but they just got back and said they can't find any issue on the mobile version.

I'm going to ask for refund.

Hi,

Im sorry you had a bad experience, but thousands and thousand of our users and not one has claimed the app doesnt work on mobile or tablet or any other device.

Our support tested your site and we found absolutely no issues across all the tested devices and browsers.

The only issue was the theme, which was full of bugs and we have no impact on that nor can we change that.

If you need any help, let us know and we will help as much as we can.

We can also issue a refund, since we dont like unhappy customers.

Bombay Cedar

Extremely disappointing customer service. I do no recommend dealing with this company. I thought Karlo was working on resolving my issue but have not heard from them in 3 weeks!

Hello,

sorry for the experience you had, but we answered immediately and all the emails went to the email you had registered for support, but you had not opened them.

If you need anything, you can contact me personally and I will do my best to help out. You can ask thousands of our users and they can all confirm our support is one of the fastest and most helpful out there.

Have a great day and please do let me know how we can solve this.

Spankin Deals

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. YES CAPS ON PURPOSE!!! TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!! I HAD BOTH WHEELIO AND RECART AND WILL BE DELETING BOTH AND GOING ELSEWHERE. GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Hi,

with the help of our partners Recart, we can provide merchants with Facebook lead optins. It is clearly stated that one cant work without the other and that both apps are paid.

99.9% of the customers understood that and continue to use both apps, since they bring a lot of value.

If you think about the review, you will see it is not fair, since the only thing that bothered you was that Recart was a paid app and not a free one.

It is not representative of our app nor at our support.

Betterhype

Do not be fooled to install if you regularly change plans like me to balance monthly expenses for the store.

Hello,

the app is not free, it does have a free trial for 7 days, that helps merchants see if we can bring value.

If you read that, its written everywhere, you would understand and you wouldnt leave a review that has absolutely nothing representative of us and our support or app.

Hope you understand that,
Im sorry you had a bad day...

Essential Elements Shop

Terrible rip-off.
I asked for help and it said that "Carlo" was active to help answer questions.
No answer.

I tested it 2 weeks ago and it worked, had 2 shows of the wheel one of those was for my test. Here is it 2 weeks later and no one saw it and I've had more than 300 hundred visitors since then. I want my money back! Plus they are asking me to upgrade after their piss poor performance! They can go stuff it!

Hi,

sorry you felt that way, but we did saw that you didnt set the app to show to your users, but only on a certain page, that had zero visitors.

We have a live chat, someone is always available to help and we have no tickets from you.

If you need any help with the setup, you can always ask us, not just leave a bad review, since this doesnt help anyone.

Let me know how can we help and get you more leads and sales.

have a great day,

Nz Tools

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME. Rude, and completely unhelpful when, if he'd helped me, he may have retained my business and had me recommend this to others. Not recommended at all.

If you go and join Soundest for your mail outs, they offer you this exact same thing for FREE!

Hi,

sometimes someone just has a bad day and needs to shout at someone. Unfortunately this was your day and you had to steam out.

If you decide to let your anger and use our app, we are always here to help. Anytime, anywhere.

Give us a message,

Vrkm

I just asked him how to remove the logo and why is the pupulp not showing
look what im getting WOW
If you have only the exit intent opened up, that is the only trigger possible. If you have another app that is causing this, well I cant do anything against that (any other popups enabled?).

I said that you cant remove the logo, its mandatory, but if you really insist, you can upload an empty .png file.

Also, I dont like being threatened by reviews. You were the first 1 star review that had absolutely no sense at all and then you changed it to a 5 star review. I dont really like that attitude in general. If you like the app great, leave a review, if you dont, leave a justified review and stop using it, nobody is forcing you. Also any kind of review forcing is prohibited by Shopify.

If you need help with anything else, let me know.

Hello,

thank god you posted the email, so people can see we did nothing wrong and that your attitude was not ok and not fair.

Hope you have a great day, since this wasnt one of those.

Let us know how we can help, since we dont like to have unhappy customers and are always here to get more leads and sales.

Enjoy,