Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

8ball 2

A great app, very well made and the original on the Shopify App store, very much recommended.

Skinnyme Tea

Loving Wheelio, the first of its kind.

Steveneven Com

This is the Original creator of the wheel. This is a perfect tool to not only collect more emails, it also to convert into sales. A must have.

Kfss52

So far am loving it! Easy to setup and use and seeing results for sure!

The Medical Mommas Health And Beauty Products

Great App. Really helps me build my email list and convert sales. Collecting about 150 emails a month now where with previous pop up was only collecting about 25. Well worth it!

Kewlioo

Incredible app with incredible results. definitely a no-brainier to install - DO IT!

Advanced Mixology

Excellent app. Has helped us go from low conversions on the shopify website to extremely high conversion rates almost instantly. A must have.

Estyspot

Well Worth Every Dollar. I get 16%+ Opt in rate to exit intent traffic and a lot end up buying. This app is a game changer. If you don't have this on your shopify store you're seriously missing out.

Insert Insanity

Our team couldn't be happier with Wheelio! It has taken our customer experience to the next level by adding a layer of excitement that has increased user engagement and overall conversions. If there were 10 stars available, I would rate Wheelio a perfect 10! Keep up the good work!

Claridream

It really does work.
I installed Wheelio and instantly saw my store's conversion rate go from 0.7% to 1.0%.
I wasn't sure whether the true cause was this plugin or a number of other changes we made at the same, time so I disabled Wheelio and saw our conversion rate drop back down again!