Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Namamaker

This apps brought me 30,000 emails and counting in just less than a month. It also increases the conversion of sales from my visitors. By now I'm on the top 1% of stores launched at the same day and it just gets better

Case Viking

Really does what it says. Helps my conversions a lot and is worth the money!

Save A Dollar Oz

I just love this app. Different from the boring pop-up and looks great on my site. Thank you.

Alley Rae Apparel

Wheelio is the best exit intent pop-up I've used, and I've tried many. Sales have increased and my email list is growing quickly with nearly 3,000 emails collected in the 2 months I've been using it. Very affordable considering everything that this app does. Great dashboard with plenty of insights. Highly recommend.

Snowshopbansko

The best app to collect Emails, this app should be in every store :) Don't miss is guys!

Citra Co

Tried all the other "wheel pop up" apps and Wheelio is by far the most effective for us. 5/5 do yourself a favour and install it.

The White House Marketplace

I'm very pleased with Wheelio. My store is growing slowly, but I saw quick results in my email list after installing Wheelio, and see probably 75% of all website customers using Wheelio codes. This forces the question if those sales would be there without Wheelio. The psychology behind having the customer feel as though they earned the discount, and thereby need to use it, is a sound one.

If I could remove a half-star for price I would, but that's more an aggravation with ALL apps that charge what I perceive to be an inflated monthly charge when a flat-rate could be charged, instead. The app itself is doing exactly what I need it to--raising my sales and customer email list.

Brownbeardeals

Awesome! They were the first and now the best!

Cheap Basketball Shoe

Haven't seen its power but I will continue using it and see whether the situation will be better or not.

Ewsafe

Yes I am very happy for this app it will help me lot.