Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Old Glory Grooming

This app has been driving my growth like I could have never imagined. I have been using it for about a month, and so far my email conversion rate is a whopping 33%! It is simple and easy to set up and use, and has enough customization to match my store's theme. Awesome app!

World Of Angus

This app is a game changer. Honestly, I have tried every single other popup email capture whatever and NOTHING comes close to this. Nothing.

Gear Bit

Love this app, in my first 7 days of implementing Wheelio, I recovered around 500 emails from customer that were already leaving my site!

Lady12

Great customer service, easy to use and our email list is growing daily. Well done guys! Totally recommend this app.

Kittysensations

This is the REAL wheelio and the best out there. Amazing app, super simple to set up and way better then any copies.

Baiia

Fabulous app! Conversion rate is so much better with it!!

1776 United

The First, The Best

This is an awesome app to engage shoppers and get some sales you might not have. It works extremely well on desktop and mobile. I was skeptical at first and waited a few months before finally deciding to give it a try and it is well worth it.

Natures Bazaar

Great app. Helped my store a lot. Thanks carlo and to the team behind this genius app!

Sauto Corp

It is a nice tool that can be used to increase marketing.

Playaplaya

Great app, great support thank you to Karlo and his team !