Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Essential Elements Shop

Terrible rip-off.
I asked for help and it said that "Carlo" was active to help answer questions.
No answer.

I tested it 2 weeks ago and it worked, had 2 shows of the wheel one of those was for my test. Here is it 2 weeks later and no one saw it and I've had more than 300 hundred visitors since then. I want my money back! Plus they are asking me to upgrade after their piss poor performance! They can go stuff it!

El Salvador Us

Wheelio - World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up is easy to install! I like it!

Galloping Hot Deals

So far so good. It was easy to set up. We will see if I get more sales or not!

Welcome Home Decor And More

Seems like it has great potential but I just started using it. I will update my feedback once I have gotten more into it.

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Gearviking

Very clever app...gives that last boost to confirm the customer is making a good decision! I like the fact that you can tailor the percentages however you would like!

Roadtovalhalla

Amazing concept, our customers really love it. Our conversion (email & sales) went up and the customer support was really great. Recommend it 100%.

Hippogadgets

This is by far the best exit intent and direct sales app I have ever seen. The gamification is next level and so is the support from the developer. Love it!

Nz Tools

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME. Rude, and completely unhelpful when, if he'd helped me, he may have retained my business and had me recommend this to others. Not recommended at all.

If you go and join Soundest for your mail outs, they offer you this exact same thing for FREE!

4salon

This app is next level stuff. Incredible way to convince leads to buy now. If they don't buy now, throw their email in a workflow to follow-up. SEO and mobile friendly as well. One of the best apps for Shopify without a doubt.

Mytreeoflife

It is by far the best exit intent pop-up around - fun for the visitors and easy to customise for the shop owner.