Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Groombros

I installed this about a week ago and just had a look to see how it's going - it's converting at 11%! That's insane

Gorilla Tactics

First day using and conversation rates are already up. Amazing job with this.

Feel Spirit

I like it, but why it is not showing up in the checkout in shopify. I get that checkout is hosted by shopify, not the merchant, but you can use some kind of java script tag as shopify allowing you to place additional code on the shopping cart....

Dovesanddaughters

We made sales from Wheelio within the first few days using it! I think it is a must have for any Shopify store! It was crazy easy to install.

My only nugget of advice to new users: include some instructional language (very easy to customize within the Wheelio app.) Many of customers were confused about how to apply the discount (eyeroll) - I think they assumed it would automatically apply to checkout and that they didn't need to paste the code.

Gilbano

One of the nicest apps we’ve seen in a while. Making everyone a winner is a great idea and certainly increases conversion rates. We did not give 5 stars because we think the following aspects need to be improved:
1. Any "free-trial app" (such as Wheelio) should send a reminder email BEFORE the end of the trial phase and BEFORE they charge your credit card.
2. Any "free-trial app" should by default STOP working after the trial phase ends. It should NOT, however, by default assume that you are happy with the service and charge your credit card after the trial phase ends.
3. Any "free-trial app" should clearly show within the app how many days of the"free trial" are left.
Wheelio unfortunately does not do any of the above. Apart from that, we can recommend giving them a chance. Visually appealing design, playful animation and most likely a positive ROI.

Party Pants Usa

Amazing customer support!! Very fast responses and answered all questions.

Monty Jewelry

Great app. I can see that it helps growing my emaillist significantly.

Locovibe

Cool App. Our customers use it a lot

Hotlogic

Great App. Over 12% conversion rate and super easy to setup and use.

Locobeauty

Great app. It really works. Installation was a headache free.