4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost signup rates and conversions, with some reporting increases of up to 17%. It's customizable and integrates well with Klaviyo, though some merchants found the email campaign documentation lacking. The app is praised for its performance, instant results, and effective email collection. Customer support, especially from representatives Karlo and Marko, is highly commended. Merchants value the gamified marketing campaigns and immediate ROI. It's easy to install and use, and has been successful in increasing sales and lead captures.

August 1, 2017

Amazing.very well,but a little slow

Tolytolly1
Hong Kong SAR
22 days using the app
November 21, 2022

Great App!!! It already paid for its self the same day we installed it. I highly recommend it because its very affective.

Desalu Naturals Co.
21 days using the app
March 14, 2018

Would not use again, comes across as spammy and charges me without letting me cancel subscription

Goodnessmart Com
Over 1 year using the app
IT Trading d.o.o. replied November 17, 2020

Hi,

I feel that you are frustrated that you got charged, since you thought this was a free app. No need to make false statements tho.

You can cancel our app anytime, just any other app, you only need to delete it.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great day,
Karlo

November 3, 2017

très bonne application, simple a utiliser, je recommande

Allmontrestyle
France
20 days using the app
April 1, 2017

this app is great...it started working before i even had my design elements setup and already collected emails....anyone not using this app is missing out on valuable customer contact.

Mouldmagicssouthafrica
19 days using the app
November 5, 2017

Just started with Wheelio, I am excited to get started. Thanks for this app

Carol Puchailo
About 1 year using the app
October 31, 2017

Is one week really enough time to test this app and leave a review? YES!! I installed this Oct 25th, and have already collected 25 unique emails--that may not be a lot to you, but it's way better than the TWO that my popups had gotten me over the last 8 months!

That's all. Get it, use it.

Mimobee
16 days using the app
October 28, 2020

Recommend it for small to medium-sized businesses who are looking to collect emails from site visitors. Thanks for making this app,

UpbeatSmile
15 days using the app
February 11, 2018

Looks Good, But Have Not Use The App Yet.

Http Www Next Generation Store
12 months using the app
June 13, 2017

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME. Rude, and completely unhelpful when, if he'd helped me, he may have retained my business and had me recommend this to others. Not recommended at all.

If you go and join Soundest for your mail outs, they offer you this exact same thing for FREE!

Nz Tools
New Zealand
About 1 year using the app
IT Trading d.o.o. replied November 17, 2020

Hi,

sometimes someone just has a bad day and needs to shout at someone. Unfortunately this was your day and you had to steam out.

If you decide to let your anger and use our app, we are always here to help. Anytime, anywhere.

Give us a message,