Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Leisuresports

Works great, thanks. Easy ti install.

Yktr

awesome had for one day already sold 3 items already.

Cape Town Store

Great app. Generated new subscribers from the first minute. Perfect for growing your email list.

Matchfit Conditioning Limited

I never leave reviews. But I have gone out of my way to write this one. This is a truely brilliant app and a great way of building your email list. Not only does it boost sales and give a cool image to your business it is by far the best way of building a list of contacts. Not even had it installed a week and already ive collected over 150 emails. Previously it took me 14 months to capture 1500 emails with a pop up which I'm sure was annoying for people looking back.

Dee Trade

This app rocks! It builds up the mailing list so quick! Also, it gives us sales every day instead of letting'em leave without shaking their credit cards! Awesome thing!

Egg Crystals

We're getting really good conversion rates, 7-8% which is much better than other email capture systems we've tried

Savage Supplements Llc

I own a bodybuilding supplement store, and at first I thought this would be gimmicky, but I thought why not give it a shot. Literally after the first day of installing, we were able to gain 30 new emails that we can market to. I've never broken 10 in the 8 months we've been in business! Its really nice because you can match the color of the wheel to your website color scheme. Also being able to win free products on top of discounts is awesome!

Todaytrendy

This is wonderful, customers go crazy playing and buying. Increases sales.

Morale Patch Armory

Hands down the best decision I ever made was adding this app. Prior to this we were using an app that was upwards of $70.00 a month to try and collect emails just like everyone else is doing it. Adding this app has dramatically increased our email collection and people are taking action. Great app, steal of a price. Can't go wrong. Lifetime customers here...

Hands Of Moldova

Looks really good and I like this app. easy to work and awesome customer care! So far works great! Thanks!