Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Todaytrendy

This is wonderful, customers go crazy playing and buying. Increases sales.

Morale Patch Armory

Hands down the best decision I ever made was adding this app. Prior to this we were using an app that was upwards of $70.00 a month to try and collect emails just like everyone else is doing it. Adding this app has dramatically increased our email collection and people are taking action. Great app, steal of a price. Can't go wrong. Lifetime customers here...

Hands Of Moldova

Looks really good and I like this app. easy to work and awesome customer care! So far works great! Thanks!

The Rebel Tribe

I am very impressed with this app! I am looking forward to using this in my shop. The customer service was extremely helpful and quick to respond!

United Bracelets

Wow this is incredible! It would be even better if dynamic coupon were possible! Is this coming soon!?

Viance

So far so good. Great opt-in rates and sales from this app. The customer support is excellent also. Highly recommend.

Funky Moose Records

Everyone loves a discount and everyone loves to win. This app is insanely good at converting and getting people to hand over their email address. Only on exit intent, we have a conversion rate of 13%, versus a 4-5% on standard exit-intent popups.

Well. Done!

Tariftentabaga

We've installed Wheelio around 2 weeks ago and it helped us to collect around 1K emails and triggered 10s of different sales. Thanks a lot to the Wheelio team and congrats on developing such a great product...

Popovleather

Wow, saw this on our Facebook Shopify group and installed it on a whim. WHAT A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE THIS MADE TO OUR CONVERSION RATE. We TRIPLED our checkout rate overnight and collected about 4-5x our usual newsletter signups. This app is super effective and our customers love it! Who can resist a spin?

Jamiewright

Its pretty stunning. I was getting mad at all the supbar exit capture apps out there