Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

Wheelio ‑ Gamified pop‑up

by IT Trading d.o.o.

World First Interactive Exit Intent Pop-up & Messenger Pop-up

Bbxx World

Great App! It helps a lot getting customers staying in the website and buying our products!

Lotusboutique

Actually... No lie... This is the best email capture we have ever used! I don't know what it is, but we are getting double the response with Wheelio!

Vrkm

I just asked him how to remove the logo and why is the pupulp not showing
look what im getting WOW
If you have only the exit intent opened up, that is the only trigger possible. If you have another app that is causing this, well I cant do anything against that (any other popups enabled?).

I said that you cant remove the logo, its mandatory, but if you really insist, you can upload an empty .png file.

Also, I dont like being threatened by reviews. You were the first 1 star review that had absolutely no sense at all and then you changed it to a 5 star review. I dont really like that attitude in general. If you like the app great, leave a review, if you dont, leave a justified review and stop using it, nobody is forcing you. Also any kind of review forcing is prohibited by Shopify.

If you need help with anything else, let me know.

Have a great day,
Karlo

Thegoodelephant

Great app that is far and away the highest converting exit popup I've ever used!

Mouldmagicssouthafrica

this app is great...it started working before i even had my design elements setup and already collected emails....anyone not using this app is missing out on valuable customer contact.

Thehairbin

Great App, have it installed and has been used by customers

Club Giv

Great app so far! Already collected a ton of emails!

Discount Options

Looks good so far.
Have heard wonderful things, can't wait to launch and see for myself!

Tejemania

Muy buena aplicación.

La recomiendo mucho, más que nada por la experiencia del cliente

Trip Shop

Very useful app, many convertsions