Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups , 411 reviews

4.8
February 19, 2017

Seeing 10x bump on opt-ins thanks to this app. the man behind this is awesome!! Game Changer

Everythingkats
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 19, 2017

this app is just simply awesome. this is the real deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hazetrend
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 18, 2017

Absolutely the best email capture solution for a Shopify Store. After using it for 3 days my conversion rate is 24%! I set it to appear after 15 seconds or on exit intent.

The Dove Store
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 17, 2017

We love the concept, and want it to work. Once we have used will update our review!

Denimkratos
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 16, 2017

This app is highly recommended. We have been using Wheelio since launch & it paid for itself within the first 24 hours!

Grow your email list & increase conversions at the same time - what is not to love?

Outfittoolkit
Time spent using app: 24 days

Looks fab! Works fab! Gets updated frequently with great stuff

Internetsecurity Technology
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 16, 2017

great app increase sales and conversions

Newestfashoin
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 16, 2017

WOW, this is going to be fun! So far it looks amazing and has integration to Klaviyo.

2017 Feb 16 UPDATE: I had 400% increase in option vs. Privy pop up I used before. Huge increase in the number of people that redeeming the codes right within the 15 min. could not ask for better pop up.

Wonder Gears 3d Puzzle
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 15, 2017

After trying out Wheelio for 5 days, I have to say this is quite an amazing app. Email captures increased by almost 100% I capture more emails in a week than I did a month a few weeks back. A very important investment if email growing is part of your strategy.

Slickies
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 15, 2017

F@$KN LOVE IT!
Was skeptical but this app is killing it! Kinda dont wanna tell people about it so users dont start getting tired of it...am i being selfish? ;)
Get it, test it out. See for yourself..but you do need to have traffic to your store to see full benefits.

Littlewhitestar