Original Wheelio spin pop‑ups

Create a totally custom gamified pop-up for Email & SMS & FB

From $14.92/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Knot Tied Up

Sam was great! Super helpful and solved my issue. Very fast support and very easy to set up and use. I hope it brings success!

Formex EUR

The Wheel of Fortune worked great for us! We even did some custom coding to make it blend in nicely with our site. Engagement was amazing and who doesn't like winning... I would also like to mention the highly responsive and exceptional customer support on their live chat!

Bitcoin Shirts Club

Wheelio is highly recommended by an ecom course I'm part of. I also had great experience with their customer support! Thank you.

ADN STUDIOS

Wheelio is a great app, the customer service is great, they respond very quickly and are responsive. Since I installed Wheelio on my store my conversion rate has increased a lot, and I get all the email addresses of my visitors, it's a great app!

Clipping Sheets

So far, Wheelio does really well. I'm in the beginning stage of driving traffic to the site, but it seems to have a good ratio of people spinning. Technically speaking, I'm very happy with how detailed you can get with customizing it the way you want.

Wallcraftz

Great support team and engaging wheel................................................................

amandahairs

Sam provide me a very good customer service, i am very appreciate, you can try this wheel, the wheel can pop up automaticlly and leae a permanent trigger

L'Insoluble Casse-Tête

Very good customer service and very good app as well really helps selling or making the most of your customers thank you @Karlo

Coin Des Chasseurs EU

Very good app, help with conversion and add a nice Christmas touch to our store. Had some issue with my theme and it was quickly fixed. Awesome staff!

The Flour Girl | Baking Supply Shop

Thanks for the help sam in exporting all my customers as you guys switched to a new design! Wheelio definitely works in converting customer email sign ups!