Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale simplified.

From $39.95/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Paragon Surfboards

We recently downloaded this app and carefully went through the entire set -up process. Not only were we impressed with the wholesale features (e.g. Quick Order Form, Discounts, Net Terms Check Out process), but we were also impressed by the level of customer support. Because our Shopify store has a bunch of custom code + product variants, some of the WG features didn't integrate well. However, the WG Team was extremely helpful in working with us to create work arounds in order to make things work. They also sent us a variety of detailed emails with helpful screenshots. It was very clear that the team was passionate about their product and willing to go the extra mile to make things work. Thank you!

JAMBAR

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wholesale Gorilla is a great app and their customer service is amazing. They did most of the work installing and configuring the app FOR us and then once we needed some styling changes and dev work we couldn't do ourselves without access to the code, they stepped up and delivered a timely manner. Definitely recommend

Aces & Dolls

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great App. Does exactly what is says. We noticed an issue, caused by some other customisation. We contacted Wholesale Gorilla and they sorted the issue quickly and efficiently. I would recommend to anyone.

RestoreNaturals

Time spent using app About 1 year

When I was looking for a wholesale app that had all the benefits I needed for my e-commerce site, Wholesale Gorilla was absolutely the best! I have been very happy with all features is has to offer as well as the incredible customer service. Any time I have a question, they are extremely knowledgable and I always get an answer back in a timely matter. I am very happy with this app and highly recommend it.

Balsamroot Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

Update-Wholesale gorilla contacted me and everything was fixed within a few hours. Excellent customer service. **When this app was installed the person doing the work trashed the code for the product pages. All my product photos are hidden. I've had to hire someone to fix the problems.

Diamond Dye Supply

I tested the app and it worked great, however, the use case didn't fit our need so we're no longer using it. I must say though that the app functioned great and the support team was awesome! I recommend the app if it fits your need.

Flowerink

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app for our wholesale customers. Instructions are easy to follow and customer support is great! I wish it was a little more customizable but overall it is pretty good: you can add/remove products and collections and you can easily manage discounts. The quick order form is a nice touch too! I totally recommend.

Uplift Provisions Company

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app has been a breeze to work with. Simple integration and amazing customer support when needed. I highly recommend to those whose need to create an alternative solution to sell to your wholesale customers as Shopify Premium is pricy.

Convivial Production

This app was everything we were looking for and works perfectly with all the other things we wanted our site to do! No hiccups or bumps, they did all the installation in just a few hours and we were up and running! It does even more than we needed and now we have even more options for wholesalers! Customer service has been responsive, friendly, and informative! Its amazing having an app made by people who run a wholesale shop - they thought of everything.

Flo Dancewear

Location Australia

Still figuring it out but so far so good. Super helpful and expedient customer service is making it much easier to get up and running.