Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Nikura

Great app and excellent support. They really have gone above and beyond to help me get this app working with my theme. I've tried other wholesale apps in the past and this is the only one that I've managed to get working right. Would happily recommend.

S. Cohen | Est. 1923

This is a really good app that solved many of my problems. The dev. team is very helpful and nice. I recommend this to anyone considering doing wholesale.

Biscotte yarns

A L E L U I A ! ! ! ✨❤
After SEVERAL years looking for an app to manage wholesale orders and customers, Wholesale Gorilla app is filling ALL OUR NEEDS... I am so happy, I can't tell you how much life will be easier now with this AWESOME BEST WHOLESALE app in the WORLD!! ...and an AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE in addition to that..!
I LOVE you Wholesale Gorilla x x x Thank you !!!!!! Definitly worth the $29.95/month Would like to give 10 stars if I could!!

Tackle Up®

Wow! I had to drop everything and write this review. You will find NO easier way to have a completely integrated wholesale store in Shopify. We left a highly rated B2B app because of reliability and buggy issues with the software. Install this app and thank me later. They had us up and running within 24 hours and have always responded to questions I could of read in their support documentation. Gorilla has truly thought of the best possible way to do wholesale on Shopify. I can have different wholesale prices for each customer because Gorilla uses a tag system. So vendor A can have 50% off all prodcuts in the store while vendor B can have 40% off because they do less volume. You can also hard price products rather than use a percentage off. There is no importing of products into another companies website to host your Wholesale or B2B store. This system uses the existing shopify customer account creation. We added a menu link called WHOLESALE that easily allows a vendor to login or create a new account. You get notified of new accounts via email and can then attach it a unique wholesale profile followed by activating it for use. Way to go Gorilla!

Destinations Scented Candles

I am so glad I chose Wholesale Gorilla. I moved away from weebly because there were no options to do wholesale with that website company. In my research I looked up apps that worked with shopify and came across Wholesale Gorilla because I wanted to allow customers to shop from my one e-commerce website (DestinationsScentedCandles) where both e-commerce customers can get retail prices and wholesale customers could log in and actually see wholesale prices and buy on the website too. This takes so many steps out of emailing wholesale customers and sending sales sheets/wholesale packets, waiting and following up on orders, etc. - no more hassle. I especially love that you can set order minimums, like Minimum wholesale order must be $150 and the software totals the cart while shopping where people cannot check out until they meet the minimum. I also how you can set minimum and maximum order limits too like I want to make sure customers buy in dozens but can buy 6 of one scent and 6 of another scent. Customizing wholesale shipping and enable net terms too is heaven sent too!

The site is very user friendly and LOVE the customer service. They respond quickly and are super helpful. What more can I say this app is like have a sales rep and wholesale order manager all in one making running the business so much smoother! I highly recommend it!

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

This is a fabulous program. We did run into a few "issues" but the customer service was so good that I had no doubt in mind that this is where I wanted to stay and fix the issues. All have been fixed in a very timely manner and I am a very happy customer!

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

I should have written this a lot time ago. The customer service is top of the line. They are responsive and will let you know if there are any conflicts with other apps. I messed up my theme with another application that did not allow a simple "uninstall". It caused my wholesale customers to not see their discounted page! OMG, I was screwed. I contacted the Wholesale Gorilla team and they were on it.
What I love the most:
Once customers signup - they can see their discounts right away.
You can change bulk discount offers on products - individually - not to a whole collection or store
The app manages discounts so you aren't giving away your store. It is "smart" to apply one discount and not combine them with other offers. FREAKING LOVE THIS APP

I am a heavy app user on my store. www.zivalash.com It really helps to find an app that helps the small business folks.

Thanks guys!

Regent Bond Inc

Not as seamless as you may think but the developers will help you integrate the app to your Shopify theme. It combines a lot of useful features into one neat app. Requires some knowledge of html, css and liquid if you want to make customization. Overall, it is a great app that is worth the cost.

Mud+Gee

Brilliant! Exactly what we need to run retail and wholesale without two inventories. This app replaced three others. Fast and easy set up and customer service. Love that you can hide products from retail customers. Highly recommend.

BESTeas

Wholesale Gorilla has helped me expand my business in a way that I never thought possible. I'm a one person operation and having wholesale customers have the ability to order directly from my website is incredible. This app legit has changed my business and I can't speak to how powerful it is!