Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale simplified.

From $39.95/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Absafe

Location Australia

This app is helping us fight Coronavirus, by allowing us to supply protective equipment to healthcare & industry, while locking-out the profiteers & hoarders. Support has been fantastically helpful in setup and customising, too. Thank you!

Mohinders

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good! We've been using it for a little over a month now and it's working really well. Plus, customer service is responsive and very helpful. Thanks WSG!

Dharma Ropa Étnica

Location Spain

WOW! This is the App i wanted.
The support team i so quackly and effective.
Thanks for everything.
100% recommended

NAYOTHECORGI

This app is very useful and does what it promised. Very easy to use and customer support is very prompt and helpful! Highly recommended

TAUKO

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to set up with great instructions. It took a little bit of time to understand all the differences between retail and wholesale and get into the logic of the app with the product tags.

Soaplicity

I used this wholesale app first, then when I redid our website I tried out two other highly ranked wholesale apps, but came back to this one. Here is what I love about this app:

1. It has a line sheet that my wholesale customers can easily order/reorder from. None of the others have that.
2. It isn't cumbersome and doesn't mess with my website code. Does exactly what it says it is going to do and nothing more.
3. IT WORKS WITH SHOPIFY CALCULATED SHIPPING!! This was a must for me as one of the others did not. I can set a $65 free shipping for my retail cusomters and override it in WG for my wholesale customers at $400. And, it makes sure I am not overcharging my customers on shipping, which I love.
4. It gives me everything is has at one price instead of nickle-and-diming me. Also a very generous trial period so I have adequate time to play with it before paying. The others only left me a day or so by the time they had it installed (installation was part of the trial period).

What I don't like is that it needs to be prettier. It does not look as good, or fit as well asthetically, on my website as the other two apps I tried and you cannot easily change the appearance of the landing pages/forms. I want to be able to scale the side columns on the line sheet so the collections listed didn't wrap to the next line, and to be able to change the font and the way the notifications appeared on the link pages. I have a guy who can code so I am going to have him do those changes for me so it goes better with my website. If I didn't it would have been a more difficult decision for me between the apps.

curatedtiger

Tried so many apps before finding Wholesale Gorilla. Customer support is great and so is the app. Highly recommend

Slice Engineering

I used this app to help me set up a wholesale store on my Shopify account. They are a great company and have great customer service!

Wildbloomfriends

Location Norway

I got the best support I could wish for and I am very happy for this. I firstly was very frustrated because I could not find out of what I needed, but the support was very friendly and prompt. Thank you!

December 9, 2019

Sorry for any confusion there. Shopify handles all billing for any apps listed on the app store, so as soon as you uninstall an app Shopify automatically cancels billing for the app.

We would be happy to approve a refund for any portion of the app subscription you didn't realize you were paying for. You can initiate the process by emailing Shopify support and they can take things from there.

An unfortunate feature of Shopify is that if you uninstall a day or two after a new billing cycle starts you will still be charged that month's full subscription fee. We have requested that they start prorating these charges but in the meantime we are can. issue a refund for unused days

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

PURI5

This app has all the functions that I needed. I didn't see one of the function i needed at first, then i uninstalled, send a couple emails with support and i get an instant respond and guide me where to get that function. Best wholesale with excellent support. GET THIS.