Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Fighters Inc. - Martial Arts Equipment

I was really looking forward to using this app for our whole sale clients due to its lighweight structure. The staff was supportive and able to explain a lot of things to us. Unfortunately, it did not work out. First of all because it was conflicting with another filtering app. The lightweight structure does also mean a couple of important features like variable minimum purchse amounts and tiered discounts for larger spenders weren't available. But I will keep this app on my radar and may reconsider when they add new features.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately filtering apps significantly rebuild your theme code in a way that removes the data most wholesale apps need to change prices to wholesale. Wholesale apps that create hidden or duplicate variants can sometimes run alongside filtering apps, but most modern wholesale apps are moving away from this approach since it comes with a number of limitations. We'll be sure to let you know if we are able to support filtering apps in the future.

Garner's Garden

The app is ok. I had some frustrations, but they were addressed. However, I will probably search for another app that allows exclusion of product variants. For instance, I have one product that has about 27 different variations. All 27 of those variations show up eventhough only 2 of those are offered as wholesale. This is very inconvenient and will lead to confusion for my wholesale customers.