Wholesale Gorilla , 249 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customizable features, making wholesale operations management efficient. Key features like Quick Order Form, Discounts, and Net Terms Check Out process are particularly favored. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and reliable performance are also praised. Merchants report an increase in wholesale orders and ease of order management. Additional features like setting order limits, customizing wholesale shipping, and enabling net terms are also highly valued. The customer service is noted for being quick and helpful.

March 18, 2024

I love being able to offer my wholesale customers the option to shop online and that I can select the pricing and the products I offer. The quick order form is great. I had an issue where a collection had dropped off and Serhii sorted it out for me. Ideally a customer service rep based in Australia (or worked our hours) would be great, but within 12 hours my issue was sorted so all good.

4MyEarth
Over 1 year using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied March 25, 2024

It's fantastic to hear you're enjoying Wholesale Gorilla! Thank you for your review, and stay tuned for exciting new features.

March 14, 2024

It’s been a great help having WSG! We are able to really grow our B2B business with their app while working off of a standard shopify plan. Support is fast and very helpful. The app isn’t buggy and it gets a lot done!

Knotty Electrics
Over 1 year using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied March 19, 2024

So happy to hear you're enjoying Wholesale Gorilla! Thank you for being a valued customer.

February 28, 2024

It's a clean, simple app with everything I need to run my wholesale platform alongside my e-commerce business. The customer service is consistently incredible.

ReCreate Clothing
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied March 19, 2024

Your positive feedback is fuel for our team! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

March 25, 2024

Ann was very helpful and offered clear instructions with screenshots so that I could resolve an issue with our wholesale portal. Thanks again for your help!

Trueleaf Petcare Inc
Wholesale Gorilla replied April 8, 2024

Your positive feedback is fuel for our team, and helps others discover what we offer. Thanks so much!

March 21, 2024

Does everything you need it to, the customer service they provide is excellent. prompt response time and very helpful staff

Snorkelplus.shop
Wholesale Gorilla replied March 25, 2024

So happy to hear you're a satisfied customer! Thanks for letting us know, and please feel welcome to reach out if we can provide any future help.

March 13, 2024

The app was exactly what we needed in order to create a wholesale portal.

Customer service is EXCEPTIONAL.

Stockup Market
Wholesale Gorilla replied March 19, 2024

We strive to provide excellent service and your feedback lets us know we're on the right track. Thanks!

March 11, 2024

Customer service was perfectly splending, thank you Chlementine for the qucik help and awesome service, looking forward seeing how much WSG will help me to automate sales processing.

Viiklund
Finland
2 months using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied March 19, 2024

Delighted you had a great experience! Your review helps others discover what we offer. Thanks!

March 7, 2024

I can't say enough positive things about the support provided by the team at Wholesale Gorilla. Knowledge, patience and a desire to see the customer succeed should be a model for all who are trying to bridge the gap between technology wizards and people like me. A million thanks!

JudyTaschWholesale
About 1 month using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied March 19, 2024

We work hard to deliver quality and your review is a wonderful reward. Thank you for being a customer.

March 13, 2024

I am very delighted by the customer services of Wholesale gorrila. Anytime I have questions they answer me elaborately in 1 or 2 days!

It is a very easy to use application and whenever you have questions, there is a very good help desk with quick responses

Vivrejewels
Netherlands
20 days using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied March 19, 2024

Making customers happy is our goal! We appreciate your feedback and continued support.

February 5, 2024

I've been using this app for 3 or 4 months now and I love it. It's easy to use, and the support is fantastic. I sell at a lot of conferences- mostly B2C but with frequent B2B enquiries and it's so good to be able to direct people to the website to create a wholesale account.
The developers even went out of their way to help me hide a customer facing multi-buy table (from another app) from my wholesale customers.
Highly recommended.

The Christian Poster Company
6 months using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied March 19, 2024

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Wholesale Gorilla! We look forward to making the app even easier to use in the future and your feedback helps with that goal.