Wholesale Gorilla , 248 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and seamless integration with Shopify. Key features include customizable discounts, separate management of wholesale and retail products, and controlled access to wholesale items. The Quick Order Form and the ability to manage both retail and wholesale from one store are particularly praised. The app supports different pricing for retail and wholesale customers. Merchants commend the responsive and helpful customer service, and credit the app with aiding in wholesale growth, streamlining processes, and effective inventory management.

March 6, 2024

great product - easy to use!

Luxe Party NYC
Over 3 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied March 19, 2024

Thanks so much! We're looking forward to adding even more cool features soon. Stay tuned!

January 27, 2024

Good app, but the help from the onboarding email and support desk has been great! I did find setting some aspects a little tricky, and some things I didn't understand, but the questions I asked the help desk were answered quickly, and they really helped me get to the exact issue. So really impressed, and I'm confident if I have further questions I'll get the answers I need.
Thanks!

Happy Scent Co
11 days using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied January 29, 2024

So glad our team made a difference! We're always here to lend a hand. Your feedback fuels our mission to make the app effortless – keep those suggestions coming!

January 15, 2024

Best App ever for B2B Shops. Not even the software, the support is autstanding. We had a lot of questions, issues and changes what they all solved. 5 stars ...

alub2b
Austria
18 days using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied January 29, 2024

Thanks so much! We've got new product features on the horizon, and our door's always open for help.

January 8, 2024

The team from Wholesale Gorilla is amazing to work with. They are so friendly and responsive. They have an amazing solution made even better by their customer support!

Special Grounds Coffee Co.
16 days using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied January 29, 2024

Thrilled by your kind words! We're always here to help. Try our Chat too!

April 10, 2024

アプリの使用感は複雑ではありません。
カスタマーサービスがフレンドリーで親切なので大変助かります。

Musubi
Japan
About 3 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied April 16, 2024

So glad you found it easy to use! We appreciate your kind words and support, and are always here to help.

Edited December 22, 2023

Changing my original review from a 1 star to a 5 star. Wholesale Gorilla cares about its customers especially the ones where things go wrong which happened on my side. Without going into detail they made sure they reached out including the COO. I would like to thank Sam & Ken for reaching out and showing what the app means to them and how in the future we can work together with my ideal solution. Great work Wholesale Gorilla and keep up the customer excellence.

Auras Workshop
Cyprus
1 day using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied December 27, 2023

Thank you so much Marcos. We value you as a customer and we look forward to working with you to grow your wholesale business. Much gratitude from the Wholesale Gorilla team.

December 5, 2023

Wholesale Gorilla is simple to use and it comes with excellent support. Highly recommended!

Super Snouts Hemp Company
7 months using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied December 15, 2023

Thanks so much! We look forward to bringing you even more great features and we're here to help as needed.

November 14, 2023

Wholesale Gorilla is beyond a 5 Star app.

The customer service is absolutely incredible. Anytime I have an issue with my wholesale store front - minor or large - their support team is so quick to email back, fix the issue, test my site, & let me know when it’s complete.

As a small business owner, it is worrisome when you run into technological issues that prevent buyers from being able to access the website. When you choose Wholesale Gorilla, you are getting fast & reliable customer service.

Not to mention, it is super user friendly & easy to customize your discounts & wholesale storefront. Thank you Wholesale Gorilla for creating such a user-friendly platform for small business owners.

Hurricane Marsh Outfitters
About 2 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied November 21, 2023

Thank you for the amazing review! We are thrilled to have helped streamline your wholesale selling process and look forward to further enhancing our app and support offerings. We're always here to help, anytime you need us, and are just a quick email or chat away.

October 30, 2023

Good app and meets all our needs when providing wholesale to our customers. Tech support also speedy to answer any questions.

Oh Happy Home
About 3 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied November 7, 2023

Thanks for your review! Wishing you & your store continued success.

October 27, 2023

We love Wholesale Gorilla! It's easy to use and we now have a lot of great accounts that just order right from our website. We offer drop shipping so it's really easy for our galleries/shops to take orders for prints and place the order on our site, they've already been paid by the customer and when they place an order on our site, we've been paid. No invoicing. Then our printer/framer ships directly to the customer. I don't even touch my prints anymore and it's been a game changer. - Erik Abel / abelarts.com

Abel Arts
Over 2 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied November 7, 2023

Hi Erik, thanks so much for the kind words! We're thrilled that you're enjoying our app, and can't wait to bring you even more great features.