By Merchants, for Merchants
Created and built by actual store owners who sell wholesale on Shopify. We created the app we always wanted, and are sharing it with you!
You're super busy, our job is to make selling wholesale on your store as easy as possible. Great user interface. And no coding. Period.
Manage all your retail and wholesale customers, inventory, ordering, and fulfillment with your current Shopify store.
About Wholesale Gorilla
Designed and Built by Shopify Merchants
We've been running our own Shopify store since 2013 and for years our wholesale business was totally separate. Keeping track of separate retail and wholesale inventory, sales, accounts - it was a mess! We were waiting for a great Shopify wholesale app that didn't require us to cobble together multiple apps to make work, and that wasn't designed by coders who didn't know the first thing about actually selling wholesale. And we kept waiting...
Then we got tired of waiting and built our own! We're proud and excited to share with you the wholesale app we've always wanted.
How it works
Wholesale Gorilla uses customer tags to discount products for customers who are logged in to your shop. You can create tags manually, or tags can be created automatically by the app when a new customer signs up. Simplify your life by merging wholesale and retail into your existing Shopify store.
- Integrates seamlessly into your shop without creating duplicate variants.
- Set wholesale prices for your entire store, specific collections, products, or variants.
- Create prices as a percent off the original amount, or set a new fixed price.
- Set a minimum order value for wholesale orders.
- Add wholesale prices to orders created manually in your Shopify admin.
- Easy to use interface - no coding. period.
- No extra or hidden fees. Ever!
The Awesome Stuff
- Create custom wholesale shipping rules.
- Net Checkout - customers can checkout without paying.
- Set minimum/multiple/maximum quantity rules for the cart, collections, or products.
- Single Page Order Form - Beautifully designed. Ability to exclude certain products or collections.
- Ship partial/complete option during checkout for out-of-stock inventory.
- Customer signup form that integrates seamlessly with your site and automatically tags, activates, and creates customers in Shopify.
- Automatically tags wholesale orders for easy identification and advanced analytics.
- Customizable messages throughout your site that our only visible to wholesale customers.
- Customizable account page with wholesale specific messages and Single Page Order Form Link.
- Exclude and hide specific products from either wholesale or retail customers.
- Redirect international orders to a separate checkout process.
- Automatically add VAT to domestic orders.
- Everything is professionally designed and beautifully fits into the style of your site.
We're here to help!
We use this app on our store every day and are always working on updates. Have an idea to make the app better? Let us know! Our only job is to make selling wholesale easier for merchants and we strive to deliver best app possible. Feel free to reach out at any time with questions.
Pricing 30-day free trial
All of the features of Wholesale Gorilla with no installation or hidden fees -Ever!
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 39 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great app and excellent support. They really have gone above and beyond to help me get this app working with my theme. I've tried other wholesale apps in the past and this is the only one that I've managed to get working right. Would happily recommend.
S. Cohen | Est. 1923
This is a really good app that solved many of my problems. The dev. team is very helpful and nice. I recommend this to anyone considering doing wholesale.
Fighters Inc. - Martial Arts Equipment
I was really looking forward to using this app for our whole sale clients due to its lighweight structure. The staff was supportive and able to explain a lot of things to us. Unfortunately, it did not work out. First of all because it was conflicting with another filtering app. The lightweight structure does also mean a couple of important features like variable minimum purchse amounts and tiered discounts for larger spenders weren't available. But I will keep this app on my radar and may reconsider when they add new features.
Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately filtering apps significantly rebuild your theme code in a way that removes the data most wholesale apps need to change prices to wholesale. Wholesale apps that create hidden or duplicate variants can sometimes run alongside filtering apps, but most modern wholesale apps are moving away from this approach since it comes with a number of limitations. We'll be sure to let you know if we are able to support filtering apps in the future.