Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

V'Enza ®

very easy to understand and use, and support has been amazing!!! quick to respond and super helpful! I am excited to share this with my retailers!

Needles & Wool

Don't search further . This app is what you need . I am very satisfied how it works and Matt's support is really great . As I use a custom template I let him do the installation and that was the right decision . No I have a wholesale shop inside our shopify shop which with no effort . Thank you !!!!

Custom Cookie Cutters

Gorilla is the 2nd wholesale app I have used after being totally disappointed with the first one! I'm so happy I found this one on only my 2nd go :)
The process was so quick and easy, my website wasn't a Shopify designed layout but that was no problems, Matt (who is crazy helpful!!!) set the whole system up for me and tested to ensure it was all working.
Along the way I have also wanted little additions added to suit my website and Matt has always happily changed the back end codes to accommodate my requests.
Without this app and backup support I couldn't confidently drive my business as hard down the wholesale path, this app save me so much time and makes me so extra money it would easily be the best value app I have on my website.
Long term customer to be :)

The Mix Mercantile

Wonderful app! I have tried a crazy amount of wholesale apps and none of them fit the bill quite like this one. There are a few more things I would like for it to be able to do, but Matt is very open to suggestions.

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

I simply cannot say enough about Matt and his superior customer service! And this app - wow! It does everything I need, and several things I didn't even know I needed! I asked for a couple of custom tweaks and Matt was supportive, friendly, and fast. Highly recommend!!!

Red King Co

I have tried many wholesale apps over the last year and none of them have worked out for me. They were either too confusing, didn't do what I needed, or were way too expensive.

This app is AMAZING. It was extremely easy to set up, it looks great, and does everything I need it to do.

I've only had this app set up for a couple of days, but I've already received wholesale orders with no issues whatsoever with retailers setting up accounts or placing orders. The Quick Order Form is also a great way for retailers to order my products from one simple page.

To the makers of this app: Great job guys and thank you for developing such a great app!

Alice + Ames

This app is great for adding wholesale to your store with very little work. More importantly their customer service is incredible, super helpful and very responsive.

🎱 G² Billiard Products 🎱

My previous wholesaler app completely changed with a new update so I was in the market for a new app. I tried numerous whosaler apps but nothing was close to my original app which was great before the change. Then I gave Wholesale Gorilla a shot and the search was over! It was exactly what I was looking for and better then my previous app. The customer service (Matt) is absolutely amazing with responses and with any help you need. Thank you and keep up the good work on this amazing app!

My Design Collections

By far the easiest wholesale app we've used. Simple and reactive, with excellent customer service. The app uses just one variant on each product which makes life much easier and easy for new wholesalers to sign up! Everything you could want in a wholesale app, highly recommend.

Dotty Dungarees Ltd

This app is all you need for managing your wholesale business alongside retail. It answered all our prayers! Life since installing Wholesale Gorilla is a whole lot easier - inventory management, payments, B2B all run smoothly now!

Previous 1 3