Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Meredith Bay Candle Co

Awesome app, Does pretty much everything I needed to offer wholesale to my customers. Support is crazy fast, Thanks Clementine! Never had any issues except when another app changed my theme. Sent support an email and it was fixed within 15 minutes, and that was on a Sunday. I have tried a number of wholesale apps and this was by far the easiest to set up and use. Was up and running in under an hour.

Wearable Architecture - KONZUK

We just started using Wholesale Gorilla at konzuk.com. We were very impressed by their sales support (Thanks Clementine!) answered the 100's of questions we had regarding functionality. Their tech support (thanks Zach!) exceeded our expectations finessing the interfacing to match our brand. We have already enjoyed successful wholesale orders using the platform—noting its ease of use and simplicity. We definitely recommend this application.

Zorali

Best wholesale app out there. Great features, simple and easy, and the support team are really helpful.

Whipped Up Wonderful

I really like how easy it is to use this app, and all the functionality - however - it slows my site down. Of all the apps I have, this is the main offender. I'm hoping they can fix this.

Women of the Cloud Forest

We launched our site for both retail and wholesale a few days ago. Wholesale Gorilla has been easy to integrate. Alex and Clementine have been very responsive and helpful with my many questions. Thanks for making it easy for us!

Rick Darche Sales Inc.

The Gorilla app allows us to use different wholesale pricing within Shopify with great service and quick support when you need it.

Vape Daugz LLC

We added this app to our shopify to manage our wholesale accounts without having to pay Shopify themselves over 2 grand a month to basically do the same exact thing. This App has been AWESOME! It does everything we need and more! It was a little bumpy getting everything set up, but its the same as everything else, as we are not computer nerds. We are just a small business expanding into online ordering :) The customer service has been amazing, they are so helpful and walked us through every step of the way! I HIGHLY recommend Wholesale Gorilla if you are needing to maintain wholesale clients and have the ability to let them place orders online. Its streamlined and easy to work for the customer as well. P.S. This app does not interfere with the retail side of your online shop, it just adds a whole new side for wholesale customers and neither can see the other side. Wholesale is only available to wholesale, and retail is only available to retail. Hope this helps! Get this app!!!!

Instant Hair & Beauty Supplies

Love the app! it does everything it says it will and the quick order form is perfect for our customers purchasing multiple tint colors as it saves customers having to add to cart on each item then shop again! so we love this. Also the set up of the discounts/pricing was really quick and we find it easy to maintain or update. The customer support is always amazing, helpful, super friendly and i have a response the next morning when i come to work :)

Rainbow Agencies

I've been using wholesale Gorilla for my wholesale website. Its been working amazingly and has helped so much with selling b2b as I don't sell to the public. Game changer for my business. And the response you get the team is always Pronto and efficient. Great App all round

Smart Bottoms

The app works great, and any issues we came across were addressed and corrected immediately by the staff. Everyone is easy to work with and quick with a solution and offering assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9