Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Murray Medical

This app has saved me hours of work and expense in setting up a second store. Together with the ease of use there is a great Quick Order feature so your customers can shop and check-out in no time. The customer support (fro Matt) is the best i've experienced with any Shopify application. Well done & thank you :-)

Barombi Studios

This app was the perfect wholesale solution for my site. My customers are creating accounts and placing orders with ease. I have already gained quite a few new wholesale customers as well! The customer service has also been top notch- super responsive and very open to my feedback.

Watson and Co

We spent weeks looking through the other wholesale apps, reading reviews, and watching videos before happening upon Wholesale Gorilla. This is EXACTLY what we were looking for. Its simple, plugs in seamlessly, and Matt was very kind and knowledgeable on the phone. Plus the Quick Order Form works really well and looks great. I will be recommending this app to others.

Graymarket

This is the best wholesale app out there, in my opinion. We used a few others before we found Wholesale Gorilla, and there's no comparison- they just get what we as Shopify merchants need, and the features are so helpful and intuitive. I especially love the custom shipping prices options, the single page order form and customer service.