Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Daily Crunch Snacks

Super easy way to set up and operate a Wholesale Store on the backend of your Shopify store without having to sign up for Shopify Plus! The Gorilla Wholesale team is very responsive and helped us work through any questions or missteps we had.

The Koyo Store

This app is working well for us so far. The customer services team are excellent and come back to you quickly to resolve any queries.

Joya Online Shop

Very happy and satisfied with the app, the customer service and the quality of work. Whenever we need help or some adjustments, we can count on their support.

Egoiste Gallery

For the money it's fantastic. The best thing is that there are no pay walls to worry about, for one fee you all the features you could want. Very very happy

Espe Vegan Corp

If you need wholesale functionality this app does everything you could want in a simple and straightforward way. Customer service is excellent- Zach especially helpful - quick and clear response to any queries I had. Beats having to set up a separate site in Shopify for wholesale - that's for sure! I do not hesitate to recommend this app.

Living Libations Wholesale US

This is the best wholesale app available. We spent a considerable amount of time testing other apps that all had at least one issue that prevented us from using them. I would strongly recommend not wasting time as we did, install this app and you will not be disappointed. Customer support is also the best experience we have had so far with any shopify app.

The Letter Gift Shop

Using the app is easy with great documentation. We had a few issues with setup and contacted support, they were helpful in getting them resolved. Support replied in a timely fashion as well.

Stellar Biotics Wholesale

WSG works exactly as advertised. We're using it on a dedicated wholesale storefront for the additional features (aside from applying wholesale pricing) such as Quick Order Form, product exclusion, wholesaler signup, backend wholesale order creation, volume discounts, and more. Clementine has been extremely helpful and friendly and responds to requests swiftly. Keep up the great work!

Urns For Angels

One of the things I really like about this app, is that when you install it, before you can jump into it and start changing things, a message pops up stating that one of their Shopify Experts is going to review the installation to make sure that everything is working properly. I had my theme backed up so this gave me a lot of peace of mind, as I knew i was not going to start making changes then run into some weird problem later, then having to get rid of the app and waste time. Overall the app is pretty damn good, it integrates really well with my theme and you can get quite granular with the discounts. I spent a lot of time using the app, and it works with my store really well. Each time I have got in touch with the team to ask questions they have always been happy to help. Thanks for the app guys.

Mystic Supplies

I REALLY love this app and I LOVE the service! They are simply FABULOUS! ♥ I recommend them for your wholesale selling!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13