Wholesale Gorilla , 225 reviews

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless management of wholesale business, including the ability to separate wholesale from retail, control access, and prevent double discounting. It's praised for its user-friendly and customizable interface, clean order forms, and the option to review orders before fulfillment. The app's customer service is highly regarded for its responsiveness and customization capabilities. It also facilitates easy onboarding of new wholesale accounts and simultaneous management of retail and wholesale without inventory disruption. The app's performance and quick issue resolution by the support team are also commended.

January 27, 2024

So far the app has been pretty simple to setup and use. I like that you can exclude and differentiate discounts differently for the same "Dealer" (i.e. some products are 20% off and some have a "set" price no matter the retail price)

Also customer service was incredibly fast in fixing a coding issue that was showing the incorrect price at checkout but the right price at the cart. It ended up being another app redirecting the checkout but they implanted some coding in my theme and got it handled in under an hour (pretty damn impressive these days).

So far no issues but will update if I have any!

GateKeeper Off-Road
2 months using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied January 29, 2024

Warmed by your review! Glad we helped & you're enjoying features. As for future issues, we recommend reaching out via chat or email for immediate help - we'll patch things up ASAP!

November 14, 2023

Wholesale Gorilla is beyond a 5 Star app.

The customer service is absolutely incredible. Anytime I have an issue with my wholesale store front - minor or large - their support team is so quick to email back, fix the issue, test my site, & let me know when it’s complete.

As a small business owner, it is worrisome when you run into technological issues that prevent buyers from being able to access the website. When you choose Wholesale Gorilla, you are getting fast & reliable customer service.

Not to mention, it is super user friendly & easy to customize your discounts & wholesale storefront. Thank you Wholesale Gorilla for creating such a user-friendly platform for small business owners.

Hurricane Marsh Outfitters
Over 1 year using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied November 21, 2023

Thank you for the amazing review! We are thrilled to have helped streamline your wholesale selling process and look forward to further enhancing our app and support offerings. We're always here to help, anytime you need us, and are just a quick email or chat away.

Edited February 1, 2024

We tested the App for a few weeks and there were a few functional gaps that were important to us. We wanted the customer to have the option to select Pick-Up on their order. Prices on Products with variants could be misleading as the price for a Small Item may be shown below a Large item. A customer that is getting a Gorilla Discount on an item, is ineligible to receive a greater discount on that item if it happens to go on sale in the store to all customers.

The Customer Service was very good, however the addition of a Chat function would be more helpful and expedient than exchanging e-mails.

Wheatley Wares
3 months using the app
October 27, 2023

We love Wholesale Gorilla! It's easy to use and we now have a lot of great accounts that just order right from our website. We offer drop shipping so it's really easy for our galleries/shops to take orders for prints and place the order on our site, they've already been paid by the customer and when they place an order on our site, we've been paid. No invoicing. Then our printer/framer ships directly to the customer. I don't even touch my prints anymore and it's been a game changer. - Erik Abel / abelarts.com

Abel Arts
Over 2 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied November 7, 2023

Hi Erik, thanks so much for the kind words! We're thrilled that you're enjoying our app, and can't wait to bring you even more great features.

January 27, 2024

Good app, but the help from the onboarding email and support desk has been great! I did find setting some aspects a little tricky, and some things I didn't understand, but the questions I asked the help desk were answered quickly, and they really helped me get to the exact issue. So really impressed, and I'm confident if I have further questions I'll get the answers I need.
Thanks!

Happy Scent Co
11 days using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied January 29, 2024

So glad our team made a difference! We're always here to lend a hand. Your feedback fuels our mission to make the app effortless – keep those suggestions coming!

January 8, 2024

The team from Wholesale Gorilla is amazing to work with. They are so friendly and responsive. They have an amazing solution made even better by their customer support!

Special Grounds Coffee Co.
16 days using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied January 29, 2024

Thrilled by your kind words! We're always here to help. Try our Chat too!

January 15, 2024

Best App ever for B2B Shops. Not even the software, the support is autstanding. We had a lot of questions, issues and changes what they all solved. 5 stars ...

alub2b
Austria
22 days using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied January 29, 2024

Thanks so much! We've got new product features on the horizon, and our door's always open for help.

October 17, 2023

Our two stores have been with WSG for a few years now, and our experience has been excellent. The system works very well, and anytime there is an issue, the WSG team jumps on it and takes care of it. Great app, and great people behind it!

Tre Ponti USA
Almost 2 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied November 7, 2023

Thanks for being a multi-year Wholesale Gorilla customer! If you ever need us, we're just an email or chat away.

Edited December 22, 2023

Changing my original review from a 1 star to a 5 star. Wholesale Gorilla cares about its customers especially the ones where things go wrong which happened on my side. Without going into detail they made sure they reached out including the COO. I would like to thank Sam & Ken for reaching out and showing what the app means to them and how in the future we can work together with my ideal solution. Great work Wholesale Gorilla and keep up the customer excellence.

Auras Workshop
Cyprus
1 day using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied December 27, 2023

Thank you so much Marcos. We value you as a customer and we look forward to working with you to grow your wholesale business. Much gratitude from the Wholesale Gorilla team.

October 30, 2023

Good app and meets all our needs when providing wholesale to our customers. Tech support also speedy to answer any questions.

Oh Happy Home
About 3 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied November 7, 2023

Thanks for your review! Wishing you & your store continued success.