Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

AFROline shop

Excellent application with professional support. Great help in placing and handling wholesaler orders. Helps you grow your business.
The support team helps you quickly and professionally solve your unique needs. I recommend it to anyone who wants to deal with their wholesaler orders with a great application. Multi-language application. With many great features.
Thank you for helping the team with their professional attitude.

Good Flower Farm

I have been testing this app with a trial. I have set everything up and have been running multiple customer checkouts to look for any glitches or things I do/don't like about it. One thing right away to be aware of is they only offer shipping to be customized by pricing. Meaning, you cannot set things up for any specific customer or location (i.e., your local customers) to have free or discounted shipping.

Some features I appreciate, like the ability to tag current customers as "wholesale" and they just log in and then see your current catalog all at wholesale pricing. Other things feel kind of clunky and just lacking in terms of being streamlined and clean. When adding products to the cart logged in as a wholesale customer, I noticed that at first all products show up as their retail price and took a few seconds to change to the wholesale. This could scare wholesale customers who may not have the patience to wait those few seconds and think something is wrong with their account and give up. I can see the response to this being it is my computer or internet connection but I tried on different computers with the same result and don't have this kind of issue with other parts of my Shopify site.

Overall it's a decent design. I wouldn't call it a "gorilla" as the customizability is limited and not as intuitive or fine-tuned as I would have expected. Customer service has been good and responsive. The app itself is limited.

October 31, 2019

Hi there, this is Matt the owner of Wholesale Gorilla, thanks so much for the feedback. Depending on your store we can sometimes add custom code (free of charge of course!) to improve the speed of price changes in the cart to wholesale. One of the main challenges of working in the Shopify environment is that there is a huge variety of themes each with their own customizations, page load speed, and other apps installed. In some cases this can result in a slight delay before prices change to wholesale. We are currently looking into ways to improve the wholesale customer user experience by eliminating this issue altogether.

Development of features can be a slow process, but we are committed to providing the most useful tool possible to our customers. We very much appreciate you taking the time to give such thorough feedback since it always helps guide our development process.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Thanks!

Samana Living

We required an App that would allow us to move from what was a Wholesale-Only site to one which is now available to the public at retail prices. Wholesale Gorilla has satisfied all our requirements. Fixed-Price and Percentage-Off rules have been a godsend. The Quick Form and Minimum Order Quantity options are proving a huge hit for our existing Wholesale customers with an unexpected bonus. Our sales figures on the new Site are already much higher as a result.
Quite apart from the Gorilla Wholesale functionality, the support has exceptional. We've submitted many requests for assistance or tweaks of our theme (often in quick succession) and the response from the Gorilla team has always been rapid, with genuine concern. Thanks team!

Black Diamond Coatings

We tried the BOLD wholesale app and struggled to get support with their team. Once we installed the Wholesale Gorilla app, they had it up and running within a day with no problems. It has been the easiest and smoothest transition possible. Customer service is extremely fast and responsive. Highly recommend.

Cocoon Apothecary Canada

I've gone through a few wholesale apps and this one is the best. Love the one page ordering form and all the customizations. Highly recommend.

Lanch - Accesorios y Gadgets Originales

Is a very usefull app, unfortunately is hasn't have the option to translate to other languages beyond english. I needed texts in spanish so I had to uninstall it.

October 31, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback. We have listened and are excited to announce the release a translation feature for Wholesale Gorilla! You can now translate wholesale messages and pages to Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Hungarian, with more to come.

nutryshark.com

Amazing App, It does exactly what we need for our store it's possible to customize many parameters.
As our store runs in Italian we need to solve some issues and the support team was simply great, quick and responsive.
highly recommended

Nikura

Great app and excellent support. They really have gone above and beyond to help me get this app working with my theme. I've tried other wholesale apps in the past and this is the only one that I've managed to get working right. Would happily recommend.

S. Cohen | Est. 1923

This is a really good app that solved many of my problems. The dev. team is very helpful and nice. I recommend this to anyone considering doing wholesale.

Fighters Inc. - Martial Arts Equipment

I was really looking forward to using this app for our whole sale clients due to its lighweight structure. The staff was supportive and able to explain a lot of things to us. Unfortunately, it did not work out. First of all because it was conflicting with another filtering app. The lightweight structure does also mean a couple of important features like variable minimum purchse amounts and tiered discounts for larger spenders weren't available. But I will keep this app on my radar and may reconsider when they add new features.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately filtering apps significantly rebuild your theme code in a way that removes the data most wholesale apps need to change prices to wholesale. Wholesale apps that create hidden or duplicate variants can sometimes run alongside filtering apps, but most modern wholesale apps are moving away from this approach since it comes with a number of limitations. We'll be sure to let you know if we are able to support filtering apps in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5