Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

ThunderShirt

I wish there was a way to customize the application form in order to add a tax id certification to improve the process, however it is very easy to tag customers, set up special pricing, etc.

Sunne Tropical

easy to install, friendly and good human support. If you need simplicity at it's best, this is the app for you. If you need multi-level wholesaler level, and complex logic discount setting, this is not for you. I LOVE THIS APP and use this app on my customers' site If you need wholesale SIMPLIFY, then this is the one.

die quschel company

After comparing the available B2B / wholesale apps in the store, I have decided to go for Wholesale Gorilla, as it had all the features I was looking for without charging me the world for it. The installation went smooth and the emails I sent to their support team were answered very quickly and super friendly, incl. making a few modifications to my signup form. My test runs went without a problem and i'm looking forward to launch the wholesale option now to my dealers. Only suggestion for improvement: It would be great to be able to change some of the wording of the translations (I'm running a German store). But that's really just a minor caveat of an otherwise great app!

Superfly Bonsai

This is likely the best wholesale app for my needs. I tried all of them available in 2019 and this one worked really well, was easy to use and had nearly all the features I was looking for.
I love the wholesale sign up page they provide.

This would have been 5 star for sure, but it does not have tiered pricing which I think is super important.

It would be nice if this somehow incorporated a "pickup in store" option at checkout

Anchored Grace Boutique

I tested out a dozen or more wholesale apps trying to find one that would fit my unique needs. I was able to get Wholesale Gorilla up and running quickly and easily. I love the professional install at no cost. I had one support question and it was taken care of within minutes of my asking. This app will definitely be a game-changer for my small business.

Lightyear Athletics

Great app for our wholesale platform. Was the best option for our shop. The support is great. Zach helped us out really quickly with a few compatibility issues we had. Definitely recommend this app!

Svapologia

Perfect app , work great and IF you need support is fast and wonderfull!!! Really Raccomended for your business!

eLiasz and eLLa Jewelry Inc.

The customer support from individuals on the Wholesale Gorilla Team is great. If you are lucky to get Zach from their tea, he is the best! The app itself continues to get better and the value increases over time. Keep up the great work!

Bocce's Bakery

Great support! Fast, friendly, helpful. Willing to brainstorm any kinks or problems & help you come up with & implement solutions.

Come Verde

Changes wholesale customer experience completely, much simpler for them to order. Excellent service.