Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

From $39.95/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
July 7, 2021

Very happy and satisfied with the app, the customer service and the quality of work. Whenever we need help or some adjustments, we can count on their support.

Joya Online Shop
Austria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 29, 2021

For the money it's fantastic. The best thing is that there are no pay walls to worry about, for one fee you all the features you could want. Very very happy

Egoiste Gallery
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
May 22, 2021

If you need wholesale functionality this app does everything you could want in a simple and straightforward way. Customer service is excellent- Zach especially helpful - quick and clear response to any queries I had. Beats having to set up a separate site in Shopify for wholesale - that's for sure! I do not hesitate to recommend this app.

Espe Vegan Corp
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 6, 2021

This is the best wholesale app available. We spent a considerable amount of time testing other apps that all had at least one issue that prevented us from using them. I would strongly recommend not wasting time as we did, install this app and you will not be disappointed. Customer support is also the best experience we have had so far with any shopify app.

Living Libations Wholesale US
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 5, 2021

Using the app is easy with great documentation. We had a few issues with setup and contacted support, they were helpful in getting them resolved. Support replied in a timely fashion as well.

The Letter Gift Shop
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 3, 2021

WSG works exactly as advertised. We're using it on a dedicated wholesale storefront for the additional features (aside from applying wholesale pricing) such as Quick Order Form, product exclusion, wholesaler signup, backend wholesale order creation, volume discounts, and more. Clementine has been extremely helpful and friendly and responds to requests swiftly. Keep up the great work!

Stellar Biotics Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited January 2, 2023

I love your product and service SO MUCH, you guys are always so nice and helpful and that is SO rare these days! I truly appreciate you all

Mystic Supplies
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 20, 2021

I'm super happy with the app and the customer service.. I asked on little question and they came back super fast with exactly what i needed.. 5 stars

The Epic Shop
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 15, 2021

It's a fantasic product easy to use and most importantly support is fast and reliable. Great work team.

my wee fairy door
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 12, 2021

Does everything we wanted our past wholesale apps to do. Thank you! Ran into an issue where requests for help weren't being responded to but it quickly got fixed after they realized our requests were being sent to their SPAM folder (see old comment below) -------- In the exact same boat as the previous comment. Love the app but we've submitted numerous requests for help recently that have not been answered. Sent them from several different email addresses. Please respond or we will have to move on. This has become extremely frustrating.

Baleen
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Wholesale Gorilla replied April 12, 2021

Hi there,

I'm glad you're enjoying the app! I'm sorry about the frustration you experienced when trying to contact us.

It looks like our ticketing service was incorrectly flagging the email you reached out to us from as a potential spam email. Sorry about that!

We've reached out to you via email, and are happy to help you with any other issues you may have there.
Thanks,