Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Black Diamond Coatings

We tried the BOLD wholesale app and struggled to get support with their team. Once we installed the Wholesale Gorilla app, they had it up and running within a day with no problems. It has been the easiest and smoothest transition possible. Customer service is extremely fast and responsive. Highly recommend.

Cocoon Apothecary Canada

I've gone through a few wholesale apps and this one is the best. Love the one page ordering form and all the customizations. Highly recommend.

Lanch - Accesorios y Gadgets Originales

Is a very usefull app, unfortunately is hasn't have the option to translate to other languages beyond english. I needed texts in spanish so I had to uninstall it.

October 31, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback. We have listened and are excited to announce the release a translation feature for Wholesale Gorilla! You can now translate wholesale messages and pages to Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Hungarian, with more to come.

nutryshark.com

Amazing App, It does exactly what we need for our store it's possible to customize many parameters.
As our store runs in Italian we need to solve some issues and the support team was simply great, quick and responsive.
highly recommended

Nikura

Great app and excellent support. They really have gone above and beyond to help me get this app working with my theme. I've tried other wholesale apps in the past and this is the only one that I've managed to get working right. Would happily recommend.

S. Cohen | Est. 1923

This is a really good app that solved many of my problems. The dev. team is very helpful and nice. I recommend this to anyone considering doing wholesale.

Fighters Inc. - Martial Arts Equipment

I was really looking forward to using this app for our whole sale clients due to its lighweight structure. The staff was supportive and able to explain a lot of things to us. Unfortunately, it did not work out. First of all because it was conflicting with another filtering app. The lightweight structure does also mean a couple of important features like variable minimum purchse amounts and tiered discounts for larger spenders weren't available. But I will keep this app on my radar and may reconsider when they add new features.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately filtering apps significantly rebuild your theme code in a way that removes the data most wholesale apps need to change prices to wholesale. Wholesale apps that create hidden or duplicate variants can sometimes run alongside filtering apps, but most modern wholesale apps are moving away from this approach since it comes with a number of limitations. We'll be sure to let you know if we are able to support filtering apps in the future.

Biscotte yarns

A L E L U I A ! ! ! ✨❤
After SEVERAL years looking for an app to manage wholesale orders and customers, Wholesale Gorilla app is filling ALL OUR NEEDS... I am so happy, I can't tell you how much life will be easier now with this AWESOME BEST WHOLESALE app in the WORLD!! ...and an AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE in addition to that..!
I LOVE you Wholesale Gorilla x x x Thank you !!!!!! Definitly worth the $29.95/month Would like to give 10 stars if I could!!

Garner's Garden

The app is ok. I had some frustrations, but they were addressed. However, I will probably search for another app that allows exclusion of product variants. For instance, I have one product that has about 27 different variations. All 27 of those variations show up eventhough only 2 of those are offered as wholesale. This is very inconvenient and will lead to confusion for my wholesale customers.

LifeWall

Poor interface and no option to change currency. I applied discounts and they are not working. Waited 4 days to get it installed.

June 25, 2019

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your experience. Unfortunately the Shopify API we use does not support multiple currencies, but as soon as they do we will be sure to incorporate it into our app. It looks like you temporarily closed your store a day after installing at which point Shopify alerts us that your store is no longer active and we automatically remove your shop from the install list. This is a bit confusing as the app is still listed on your apps page, so apologies for any inconvenience and unintended delay in the setup process. If you decide to install in the future let us know and we are happy to give you a free month for any trouble. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.