Wholesale Gorilla , 245 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and its ability to manage wholesale and retail products separately. They value its customizable features such as tier pricing, different discounts for the same dealer, and order limits. The app's excellent customer service, including a responsive help desk and live chat, is highly praised. Merchants also find the bulk discount offers, wholesale shipping customization, and easy onboarding process for new wholesale accounts beneficial. It's seen as a flexible tool that provides total control over the wholesale side of the business.

June 12, 2023

I am extremely disappointed with Wholesale Gorilla as they made changes to the incorrect (and live) theme version of my website at approximately 3am on a Saturday of a long weekend. Wholesale Gorilla were advised of the theme name that needed to be updated however went outside their permission and scope. Even when advising them that they had updated the incorrect theme they failed to address this.

Milkbar Breastpumps
Almost 3 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied June 20, 2023

We apologize for the confusion with your theme update request.  We have addressed the issue and have made changes to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your being a customer since 2021. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

November 7, 2018

When my previous Wholesale app was going through some updates that were making it difficult to use on my end, I went searching for a new app to replace it. I switched to Wholesale Gorilla and have been so happy! Set-up was a breeze, and there are countless features on Wholesale Gorilla that just don't exist on other apps of the same price -- e.g. the quick order page, ability to set up net terms for customers, and professional sign-up page for new wholesale accounts. The instructions on the app are so clear and really help when first installing the app. I HIGHLY recommend this app for anyone who is using the same Shopify website for retail and wholesale.

Crafts & Love
August 28, 2020

I have been incredibly happy with Wholesale Gorilla. I had previously been working on figuring out how to make 4 or 5 different apps all work together to get my wholesale section to work, but once I found wholesale gorilla, it's really an all in one package. It works just as advertised, the quick order form is super sleek and useful, and the customer support has been amazing. They are very responsive, and do a great job at customizing the app to fit with your store's theme.

Closed Loop Farms
January 3, 2019

I have tried many wholesale apps over the last year and none of them have worked out for me. They were either too confusing, didn't do what I needed, or were way too expensive.

This app is AMAZING. It was extremely easy to set up, it looks great, and does everything I need it to do.

I've only had this app set up for a couple of days, but I've already received wholesale orders with no issues whatsoever with retailers setting up accounts or placing orders. The Quick Order Form is also a great way for retailers to order my products from one simple page.

To the makers of this app: Great job guys and thank you for developing such a great app!

Red King Co
March 11, 2020

So far so good! We've been using it for a little over a month now and it's working really well. Plus, customer service is responsive and very helpful. Thanks WSG!

Mohinders
Edited February 2, 2021

*****UPDATED REVIEW*****
After a month of difficulties, I finally found the problem, GROWAVE was messing up my checkout. Zachary quickly fixed it, and I mean FAST after the issue was identified and I am finally up and running and working. I love the customer registration and the quick sales form for this app. The quick sales form is easily customized and I am able to add only what categories I want to it. ************************************************************************************* Customers have not been able to checkout for a month because of a session expired notification. I have contacted customer support three times and am only given directions to provide to my customers. I tried to reset my cookies and it did not even fix the problem. My customers do not have time or want to change their cookie settings or anything else. I am having to manually type in orders and manually give wholesale discounts because no one can checkout through the app. Nothing has been done to fix the problem.

The Rodeo Rose
April 28, 2022

Wholesale Gorilla helps streamline the process of selling our wholesale collection on our retail website. The team is always super helpful and quick to reply to any inquiries or service requests. Definitely recommend!

Parade Organics
August 21, 2020

Fantastic wholesaler app - that does everything you need and more, so glad to have found it. Great communication and team!

Little Wiwa
May 5, 2022

I received great costumer service from Ann. I received a quick replies and prompt solution to my problem.

Bellanina Institute
July 26, 2020

All of our proxy forms are timing out and showing "There was an error in the third-party application." This is a very costly issue since our customers are not able to login or access the quick order forms.

Adanna Fire Pits Australia
Wholesale Gorilla replied July 30, 2020

I'm sorry about this temporary service outage you experienced! It looks our server was undergoing maintenance early Sunday morning. While our service wasn't down completely, our app wasn't accessible for a brief period of time for some stores. I'm sorry that happened to you!

While an issue such as this is rare, we have updated our system to prevent an outage like this from occurring again. I'm sorry again that this happened and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have reached out to you via email as well, and if you have any other questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact us at support@wholesalegorilla.net