Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Crafts & Love

When my previous Wholesale app was going through some updates that were making it difficult to use on my end, I went searching for a new app to replace it. I switched to Wholesale Gorilla and have been so happy! Set-up was a breeze, and there are countless features on Wholesale Gorilla that just don't exist on other apps of the same price -- e.g. the quick order page, ability to set up net terms for customers, and professional sign-up page for new wholesale accounts. The instructions on the app are so clear and really help when first installing the app. I HIGHLY recommend this app for anyone who is using the same Shopify website for retail and wholesale.

CARRON

Great app, very well constructed.
And AMAZING support, quick, understanding, that really custom the app to suit my needs.

My Girl in LA

These guys have the best support of anyone I've worked with from the Shopify app store. I can't thank them enough for their time and assistance to help make this program work with my site. They are rock stars. Give them a shot.

Dissent Pins

Holy cow! We've tried almost every wholesale app out there and none come anywhere close to Wholesale Gorilla.

First of all: it works, it's easy to use and it's intuitive. Installation was easy and quick.

Second of all: the customer service is fantastic. Whenever we faced problems or issue, the response was fast, clear, and helpful.

We use dozens of apps - this one is my new favorite!

Tack Wholesale

STOP WASTING TIME WITH OTHER WHOLESALE APPS AND DOWNLOAD WHOLESALE GORILLA!!

Our site resorted to opening a separate wholesale shopify store due to the poor quality of wholesale apps on the appstore. Managing a second store has become cumbersome so we have decided to revert to an app to manage our wholesale business.

I have installed and uninstalled an inappropriate amount of wholesale apps in search for one that meets the criteria our store is looking for and unfortunately tried this one last. I was hesitant to get my hopes up but FINALLY I found the one! Wholesale Gorilla is flexible and loaded with features and is very easy to set up once it is installed to your theme from their excellent customer service.

The developer is responsive and communicates clearly. I look forward to the future of my website with Wholesale Gorilla providing the best wholesale functionality I've seen in an app.

Sweet Apricity

I have been holding off moving my wholesale ordering online until I came across Wholesale Gorilla. It does everything I need it to do and when I did have questions, the support team was super speedy helping me resolve them. Having Wholesale Gorilla handle the installation was so great as they had me up and running really fast.

tossd

I have tried literally every single wholesale app that the shopify app store has to offer and I even paid a fortune to have a custom wholesale app made for me. I wasn't happy with any of them. Wholesale gorilla is SO AMAZING! It works so so well and has every function that I need it to. It's easy for my wholesale customers and easy for me as the owner. The customer service is so fast, I've emailed them so many times with random questions and they always respond within a couple hours with a very detailed response. IF YOU HAVE WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE OTHER APPS THIS ONE IS BY FAR THE BEST! I was hesitant since it's pretty new, but it the best!

SWEDEdishcloths.com

Over 9 months, we tried over 3 top rated wholesale Apps, with nothing but frustration and inability to achieve our desired results with all of them. Wholesale Gorilla had us up and running in less than a day, and has FINALLY! provided a solution that, well let me just say, actually works for solving the challenges with both B2C as well as B2B without having to have 2 stores! Dont look any further, this IS your B2B solution for providing wholesale pricing to your dealers!

Awesome!

Murray Medical

This app has saved me hours of work and expense in setting up a second store. Together with the ease of use there is a great Quick Order feature so your customers can shop and check-out in no time. The customer support (fro Matt) is the best i've experienced with any Shopify application.

Well done & thank you :-)

Barombi Studios

This app was the perfect wholesale solution for my site. My customers are creating accounts and placing orders with ease. I have already gained quite a few new wholesale customers as well! The customer service has also been top notch- super responsive and very open to my feedback.