Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

JessieAndElizabeth

I have loved this app and was so glad to find it. However, somehow, it developed a glitch. A new customer was unable to log in to my store to place an order, and she reached out to me for help. I almost lost that customer and that order. Thankfully, she worked with me.

Clementine responded within 2 days and she blamed the whole thing on Shopify stating that they had changed their code. Shopify took a look at it, told me that there were no code changes and the Shopify guru was able to duplicate the numerous problems that I had discovered and reached out to the developer for help with.

I got a response within a day from Wholesale Gorilla, but he did not address the issue. I asked for help again with the issue that I was having a problem with and waited a week with no answer. I called Shopify tech support. We did more troubleshooting and the Shopify technician agreed that there were numerous issues.

He reached out to Wholesale Gorilla on my behalf and I waited another week. So far it has been crickets. Why does a successful company burn its happy customers? I don't have time to find another app, learn it, get up to speed on it and install it. The whole thing is VERY annoying.

The following was the text of my original 5-star review.

I wish that I had found this app first. It was truly everything that I wanted and needed. I wasted time and money with another Shopify app provider who promised things to me, jacked up the price which wasn't disclosed at the time that the promises were made and (not kept), then, basically, tied my website up into a knot. This was quick, easy and intuitive. Don't bother with a mess like that. Go here first.

November 5, 2019

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I checked our records and the support request that reportedly didn't receive a response was actually responded to 10 minutes after we received it, and the email from Shopify support was responded to within 2 hours of receiving it.

I also found a support thread from March 7th in which you were having issues receiving emails from our support address, can you confirm that a similar issue didn't happen and the messages weren't sent to your spam or another folder?

Our goal is to provide the best support on the Shopify app store, so I sincerely apologize that these emails seem not to have made it into your inbox. If you do find them please let us know so we can be sure to advise future customers who might have this issue. Thanks!

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

I should have written this a lot time ago. The customer service is top of the line. They are responsive and will let you know if there are any conflicts with other apps. I messed up my theme with another application that did not allow a simple "uninstall". It caused my wholesale customers to not see their discounted page! OMG, I was screwed. I contacted the Wholesale Gorilla team and they were on it.
What I love the most:
Once customers signup - they can see their discounts right away.
You can change bulk discount offers on products - individually - not to a whole collection or store
The app manages discounts so you aren't giving away your store. It is "smart" to apply one discount and not combine them with other offers. FREAKING LOVE THIS APP

I am a heavy app user on my store. www.zivalash.com It really helps to find an app that helps the small business folks.

Thanks guys!

Regent Bond Inc

Not as seamless as you may think but the developers will help you integrate the app to your Shopify theme. It combines a lot of useful features into one neat app. Requires some knowledge of html, css and liquid if you want to make customization. Overall, it is a great app that is worth the cost.

Mud+Gee

Brilliant! Exactly what we need to run retail and wholesale without two inventories. This app replaced three others. Fast and easy set up and customer service. Love that you can hide products from retail customers. Highly recommend.

BESTeas

Wholesale Gorilla has helped me expand my business in a way that I never thought possible. I'm a one person operation and having wholesale customers have the ability to order directly from my website is incredible. This app legit has changed my business and I can't speak to how powerful it is!

Westcoastees

This app helped me do a lot of stuff that other wholesale app weren't able to to do. The support team is amazing, they helped me through out the whole set up and answered my questions promptly. Highly recommend this app. Lots of features and really really good customer support!

V'Enza ®

very easy to understand and use, and support has been amazing!!! quick to respond and super helpful! I am excited to share this with my retailers!

Needles & Wool

Don't search further . This app is what you need . I am very satisfied how it works and Matt's support is really great . As I use a custom template I let him do the installation and that was the right decision . No I have a wholesale shop inside our shopify shop which with no effort . Thank you !!!!

Custom Cookie Cutters

Gorilla is the 2nd wholesale app I have used after being totally disappointed with the first one! I'm so happy I found this one on only my 2nd go :)
The process was so quick and easy, my website wasn't a Shopify designed layout but that was no problems, Matt (who is crazy helpful!!!) set the whole system up for me and tested to ensure it was all working.
Along the way I have also wanted little additions added to suit my website and Matt has always happily changed the back end codes to accommodate my requests.
Without this app and backup support I couldn't confidently drive my business as hard down the wholesale path, this app save me so much time and makes me so extra money it would easily be the best value app I have on my website.
Long term customer to be :)

The Mix Mercantile

Wonderful app! I have tried a crazy amount of wholesale apps and none of them fit the bill quite like this one. There are a few more things I would like for it to be able to do, but Matt is very open to suggestions.