Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Uplift Provisions Company

This app has been a breeze to work with. Simple integration and amazing customer support when needed. I highly recommend to those whose need to create an alternative solution to sell to your wholesale customers as Shopify Premium is pricy.

Niamara

Very disappointed as I have been waiting for 3 days for the app to be uploaded and still nothing. No replies from support when I have emailed. I will probably try another app.

August 30, 2021

Hi Mahia,

I'm sorry for the frustrating experience and the delay on your install.

It looks like we originally reached out about a conflicting wholesale app that was already installed on your theme. We needed that conflicting app to be removed before we could move forward with the install.

We typically can install our app's theme code within 1 business day, but some app conflicts like other wholesale apps, can slow down the process, as we aren't able to install our app on any theme that's running other wholesale functionality. I apologize for the delay in completing your install.

If you'd still like to try out the app, we'd be happy to reset your trial and complete the install once the conflicting wholesale app is removed.

Sorry again for the miscommunication. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

Best,

Convivial Production

This app was everything we were looking for and works perfectly with all the other things we wanted our site to do! No hiccups or bumps, they did all the installation in just a few hours and we were up and running! It does even more than we needed and now we have even more options for wholesalers! Customer service has been responsive, friendly, and informative! Its amazing having an app made by people who run a wholesale shop - they thought of everything.

Flo Dancewear

Still figuring it out but so far so good. Super helpful and expedient customer service is making it much easier to get up and running.

Cosmekarn

I've worked with a few months now, but no technical development is done by the team, every time I report a problem, they say "sorry we can't do that, we can't do that ", they apparently don't understand that the customer can help them improve the quality of their application. shame

August 26, 2021

Hi Rania,

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm sorry we weren't able to accommodate the request for a custom layout for our quick order form on your store. We're a small team, and we aren't able to implement many of the custom features or layouts that many stores may need.

Instead, we're focusing on slowly rolling our a series of customizable page templates, such as our recently released custom wholesale sign up form.

We're looking to make our quick order form more customizable in the future, but we unfortunately, have to be mindful of how we roll these customizable implementations. We have to do it in a way that works with all types of businesses and the themes they may use (official or not). You may be able to find a 3rd party developer, or Shopify Expert who can build this page the way you want it, though.

Sorry again that we weren't able to offer this bespoke functionality. If you do have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out.

Thanks,

LXB Wholesale

I like the app but am not sure about the support. When needing help with basic things, they respond and are friendly but when there is an issue you get ignored. I sent an original email 9 days ago and 3 emails asking if anyone will respond and to this day, NO RESPONSE. I am going to be looking to switch. I can't rely on a service with no support.

August 20, 2021

Hi Paul,

I'm sorry for the delay in our response to you. We try to respond within 1 business day to all requests, but it looks like our email provider was completely blocking emails from your domain for some reason. Sorry about that!

It looks like we were finally able to view your email, and our support team solved the issue you were having yesterday, but we never received confirmation from you.

If you're still having issues, please feel free to reach back out, and we'd be happy to take another look. Sorry again for the delay in response!

Best,

Daily Crunch Snacks

Super easy way to set up and operate a Wholesale Store on the backend of your Shopify store without having to sign up for Shopify Plus! The Gorilla Wholesale team is very responsive and helped us work through any questions or missteps we had.

The Koyo Store

This app is working well for us so far. The customer services team are excellent and come back to you quickly to resolve any queries.

Joya Online Shop

Very happy and satisfied with the app, the customer service and the quality of work. Whenever we need help or some adjustments, we can count on their support.

Egoiste Gallery

For the money it's fantastic. The best thing is that there are no pay walls to worry about, for one fee you all the features you could want. Very very happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13