Wholesale Gorilla , 246 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and seamless integration with Shopify. Key features include customizable discounts, separate management of wholesale and retail products, and controlled access to wholesale items. The Quick Order Form and the ability to manage both retail and wholesale from one store are particularly praised. The app supports different pricing for retail and wholesale customers. Merchants commend the responsive and helpful customer service, and credit the app with aiding in wholesale growth, streamlining processes, and effective inventory management.

June 16, 2023

Excellent support. We have been using for a few years and have only had a couple of issues and they were both resolved quickly.

The best wholesale solution I could find. Lots of options to fit multiple needs we have.

Crafted Bath & Body
Over 2 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied June 19, 2023

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale Gorilla, and really appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and the community! We are pleased to hear that our support team was of help, and are committed to assisting further if ever needed. Wishing you all the best,

The Wholesale Gorilla Support Team

November 2, 2023

Many apps claim to have good support but mostly you end up in a never ending loop which does not solve the problem. I have tried all wholesale apps (installed/uninstalled at least 12)

Wholesale Gorilla helped my website get up and running in less than 5 days. The service is absolutely brilliant - pragmatic en efficient. Kudos to Serhii en Clementine!

Laveen B.V.
Netherlands
3 days using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied November 7, 2023

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We're always happy to help when needed, and hope to assist with your wholesale offerings for long to come.

September 5, 2023

This app has been a game changer for us. It enables us to sell Direct to Consumer, Direct to Retailers, Direct to Distributors etc... all with one web-site and this simple and intuitive pricing app. We love it.

SodaPup/True Dogs, LLC
Over 2 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied September 20, 2023

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad our app is your one-stop shop for wholesale needs. More cool features coming soon!

Edited October 19, 2023

I've been using this app for a few years now and enjoy it. It's got the functionality I need for a good price. There have been the occasional hiccups, but their customer service team is responsive.

exit343design
Over 4 years using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied October 2, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear that you've been enjoying the app. We're always happy to help via email or via our new chat support.

July 31, 2023

This is the best B2B app I have found by far. They have a great process of setting it up on your theme template and the rest I was able to set up with ease. The only thing I have to do is set up tier pricing and it will be everything we wanted

Customer service is amazing and will do whatever they can to help you out.

Canadian Workwear Inc.
6 months using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied August 3, 2023

Thank you! We're always working to improve and have some exciting new features on our roadmap that we'll be releasing soon. Thank you for being a Wholesale Gorilla customer!

July 28, 2023

This app is very thorough and feature-rich, even at the entry price. I've found the help desk to be fast and with personalised replies. You can tell that they are actually reading your questions and circumstances and carefully crafting a response and suggestions to suit your exact situation. I've been using it for about a year and a half and recommend it for small businesses growing their B2B offerings.

Soap Cult Australia
Wholesale Gorilla replied August 1, 2023

Thank you for your feedback on our app and for being a customer of Wholesale Gorilla for almost two years! We appreciate your continued use of Wholesale Gorilla and are glad that you are satisfied with our product & service.

June 28, 2023

The wholesale gorilla app works great for our webshop with wholesale and retail customers. It makes it very easy to set different wholesale conditions, while using the same inventory and product information.

Besides the support team is great and is also willing to implement small custom preferences. We are a fan!

Yuki Kidswear
Netherlands
Wholesale Gorilla replied June 28, 2023

Thank you for your review, especially for mentioning how easy our app is to use. We're glad you're enjoying it!

We continue to add new features and functionality, and we're excited to share them with our customers in the near future. In the meantime, please let us know if we can help further.

May 19, 2023

Friendly and helpful support. They just carried out 2 new installations for us and a tune up of one of our existing installs we have had running sucessfully for the past couple of years. All updates ready by the time I arrived next morning. Would definitely recommend them.

Martin Audio
August 16, 2023

I absolutely love this app. Its flexibility makes it fantastic to cater to your business needs. Everything I was trying to accomplish on my wholesale page was possible with Wholesale Gorilla. The support team and customer service is impeccable and they really strive to help you. I feel it is at the core of their business model. I have spoken to Clementine multiple times and she's not annoyed with me yet :) I am not very savvy with Shopify... I felt the set up was very easy and when I got stuck, help was very easy/quick to get. I think I waited 30 seconds or less each time. Thanks for all the help and support. I highly recommend this app!
Melissa

MechaChocolate
2 months using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied August 18, 2023

Thanks for the feedback, Melissa! We're glad you're finding our app helpful and easy to use. Our support team is always happy to help, and we're excited to bring you even more great features soon.

August 22, 2023

We love this app! Super easy to onboard new wholesale accounts and the customer support is always excellent! Highly recommend using this app for your wholesale needs!

Waka Coffee & Tea
About 1 year using the app
Wholesale Gorilla replied August 24, 2023

Thank you for your review! We're always happy to help, and we now offer chat support too!