Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Closed Loop Farms

I have been incredibly happy with Wholesale Gorilla. I had previously been working on figuring out how to make 4 or 5 different apps all work together to get my wholesale section to work, but once I found wholesale gorilla, it's really an all in one package. It works just as advertised, the quick order form is super sleek and useful, and the customer support has been amazing. They are very responsive, and do a great job at customizing the app to fit with your store's theme.

Bri On Brows

I've only been using the app for a short time, but I like it. It makes wholesaling your product very simple. Their customer service is amazing too!

Doubletake

Great app and does exactly what I need it to do. Support documentation is thorough and my support questions have been answered very quickly. They've gone above and beyond helping me with small customizations especially for my store. I definitely recommend this app.

Little Wiwa

Fantastic wholesaler app - that does everything you need and more, so glad to have found it. Great communication and team!

Rugged Nature Store

This app is great, gives a functional wholesale option without the faff and expense of a new site and works flawlessly.

The only minor features missing are ones that cant actually be achieved within the shopify architecture so I guess that is fair enough really.

The best part is the technical support always get back within a day and just sort it out, no problem, no fuss. Really top shelf stuff with nothing too much of a fuss.

GeezerGlide LLC

Update from 01/13/2021 - great app, great support - glad we decided to go with that app. 5 stars for both product & support experience - thanks!! Update from 12/08/2020 - again a great support experience. I contacted them again (via email this time) and received a complete & competent answer again. Great support experience again & great product, too. We are still evaluating & testing this app, but so far - it does everything we want/need. The primary reason for giving 5 stars at this stage - is their great & outstanding customer service. We have installed many other apps and I had numerous support chats with other apps & support centers. I have to say - the Gorilla support goes the extra mile. They were very responsive and I have no doubt they will resolve all the questions or issues I have (very few actually). If - after we have completed our integration & feature/functionality testing we come to a different conclusion - I will write another review - otherwise I will confirm the Stella experience, which we had so far with the Gorilla app and especially their customer service!! 5-Stars!!

Adanna Fire Pits Australia

All of our proxy forms are timing out and showing "There was an error in the third-party application." This is a very costly issue since our customers are not able to login or access the quick order forms.

July 30, 2020

I'm sorry about this temporary service outage you experienced! It looks our server was undergoing maintenance early Sunday morning. While our service wasn't down completely, our app wasn't accessible for a brief period of time for some stores. I'm sorry that happened to you!

While an issue such as this is rare, we have updated our system to prevent an outage like this from occurring again. I'm sorry again that this happened and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have reached out to you via email as well, and if you have any other questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact us at support@wholesalegorilla.net

Vibe

Good app but super limited.

They work off of proxies, so no templates are really involved to modify. Having an issue where we cannot allow wholesalers to commit to stock (purchase stock) while not allowing retail customers too. SUPER IMPORTANT.

Customer service is OK and responsive (reasonable time frame) but offer no chat or phone support. They offer very little solutions other then 'we cannot customize please contact a developer.'

I was very excited to try them out as they come off as a 'small business wholesaler who understands the demands/challenges of small businesses' but in reality, they offer similar functionality to other wholesale apps. Id still recommend them, but definitely limited and would look at other options on the table.

- you cannot modify the application form
- you have very little customization options on the quick form
- orders are being auto drafted upon checkout for dealers, but if product is out of stock it prevents them from doing this
- do yourself the favor and look at competitor apps and compare functionality

July 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the feedback. While you can prevent wholesale or retail customers from purchasing certain products with Wholesale Gorilla, it sounds like you want to have different inventory settings for wholesale/retail customers for a single product? If so this is a request we hear a lot, but unfortunately Shopify will not let us submit an order if any out-of-stock items are in the cart. Since Shopify doesn't provide developers a way to set customer-specific inventory at this time, the best workaround is to create a retail-only and wholesale-only product so that these groups of customers can be limited to the inventory you set for each product. In some cases we can develop a workaround for Shopify's limitations, but in other cases all apps are limited by the same rules they set.
As for the customization/proxies issue we definitely agree that more customization options are essential, and we are excited to be releasing a much more robust way for merchants to customize wholesale pages this fall.
Thanks again for your input. We are committed to helping small businesses by continuously working to improve and expand on our feature set, and hearing from merchants directly is the best way for us to do this.

ThunderShirt

I wish there was a way to customize the application form in order to add a tax id certification to improve the process, however it is very easy to tag customers, set up special pricing, etc.

Sunne Tropical

easy to install, friendly and good human support. If you need simplicity at it's best, this is the app for you. If you need multi-level wholesaler level, and complex logic discount setting, this is not for you. I LOVE THIS APP and use this app on my customers' site If you need wholesale SIMPLIFY, then this is the one.