Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Vape Daugz LLC

We added this app to our shopify to manage our wholesale accounts without having to pay Shopify themselves over 2 grand a month to basically do the same exact thing. This App has been AWESOME! It does everything we need and more! It was a little bumpy getting everything set up, but its the same as everything else, as we are not computer nerds. We are just a small business expanding into online ordering :) The customer service has been amazing, they are so helpful and walked us through every step of the way! I HIGHLY recommend Wholesale Gorilla if you are needing to maintain wholesale clients and have the ability to let them place orders online. Its streamlined and easy to work for the customer as well. P.S. This app does not interfere with the retail side of your online shop, it just adds a whole new side for wholesale customers and neither can see the other side. Wholesale is only available to wholesale, and retail is only available to retail. Hope this helps! Get this app!!!!

Instant Hair & Beauty Supplies

Love the app! it does everything it says it will and the quick order form is perfect for our customers purchasing multiple tint colors as it saves customers having to add to cart on each item then shop again! so we love this. Also the set up of the discounts/pricing was really quick and we find it easy to maintain or update. The customer support is always amazing, helpful, super friendly and i have a response the next morning when i come to work :)

Rainbow Agencies

I've been using wholesale Gorilla for my wholesale website. Its been working amazingly and has helped so much with selling b2b as I don't sell to the public. Game changer for my business. And the response you get the team is always Pronto and efficient. Great App all round

Smart Bottoms

The app works great, and any issues we came across were addressed and corrected immediately by the staff. Everyone is easy to work with and quick with a solution and offering assistance!

Trek Light Gear

We've been using Wholesale Gorilla for a while now to run the wholesale portal on our shop and it's been a great experience. Every time we've encountered an issue the support has been great. Highly recommended!

Closed Loop Farms

I have been incredibly happy with Wholesale Gorilla. I had previously been working on figuring out how to make 4 or 5 different apps all work together to get my wholesale section to work, but once I found wholesale gorilla, it's really an all in one package. It works just as advertised, the quick order form is super sleek and useful, and the customer support has been amazing. They are very responsive, and do a great job at customizing the app to fit with your store's theme.

Bri On Brows

I've only been using the app for a short time, but I like it. It makes wholesaling your product very simple. Their customer service is amazing too!

Doubletake

Great app and does exactly what I need it to do. Support documentation is thorough and my support questions have been answered very quickly. They've gone above and beyond helping me with small customizations especially for my store. I definitely recommend this app.

Little Wiwa

Fantastic wholesaler app - that does everything you need and more, so glad to have found it. Great communication and team!

Rugged Nature Store

This app is great, gives a functional wholesale option without the faff and expense of a new site and works flawlessly.

The only minor features missing are ones that cant actually be achieved within the shopify architecture so I guess that is fair enough really.

The best part is the technical support always get back within a day and just sort it out, no problem, no fuss. Really top shelf stuff with nothing too much of a fuss.