Wholesale Gorilla , 177 reviews

4.4
Edited March 9, 2022

Clementine responded immediately to this review and communication channels are now open. Thank you for your quick response and apologies for the delay in updating the review. I downloaded this app 12 days ago and first emailed for help 10 days ago. I have emailed several times since then and haven't received a single reply apart from one email from 'Clementine' to say that you found my first emails in SPAM. I replied to her email several times and also independently. I don't know what else to do to get some help...? Everyone talks of speedy support but I can't find any evidence of that. This app looks like it will do the job for us and I don't want to delete it, and I really didn't want to go this route to get your attention but I was left with little choice ‍♀️
Can anyone get back to me?

SeaKisses
Time spent using app: 21 days
Wholesale Gorilla replied February 28, 2022

Hi Jo,

I'm very sorry that your messages are still not reaching our team, and we appreciate you giving it one last try via this method. At this time, it looks like we've still only received a single message from you, which you sent our way on 2/18.
After reviewing your case, it looks like Clementine replied to that email after just a couple of hours had passed, and informed you that we hadn't received a single other message from your store; they're not in our Spam folder, or anywhere else -- they just outright aren't appearing in our inboxes or received history, so they've for some reason been completely unable to reach our Zendesk support system.

It looks like our best options moving forward would be to proceed as direct by support by replying directly to the original thread so that we could help out with anything needed, since that message had been successful in reaching us. We sent that message off on 2/18, but it doesn't look like we ever received a response from your side on that specific thread, and we've not received any other messages from your store elsewhere-- so it seems like we're right back to square one of your messages just not reaching us.
We are truly sorry for the trouble that you are experiencing with communication and are unsure why Zendesk is unable to intercept your messages.

We would still love to help out further however possible, and we're going to reach out via personal email right now to see if that has better luck in reaching you so that we can receive your replies and work anything out that is needed. Please keep an eye out for that message and be sure to check your spam folders; you won't have received any correspondence from this email address as of yet, so it very well could end up in your spam or 'trash' folders.

Also, we will be monitoring the review as the main method of communication for the time being; therefore, please update your review in a few hours if you don't see that message come through from our team letting us know that it didn't reach you, that way we can know to try a different contact method (we will check your post for an update around 3 PM EST). If you do receive that message without issue, please respond to it directly (not via a new email -- just send a 'reply' to that specific email) and we will continue to help out from there, hopefully with less hiccups in receiving your messages and getting help over to you. Thank you very much for working through this with us, and we look forward to assisting further very soon!

Bronson | CEO | Wholesale Gorilla

February 22, 2022

We recently downloaded this app and carefully went through the entire set -up process. Not only were we impressed with the wholesale features (e.g. Quick Order Form, Discounts, Net Terms Check Out process), but we were also impressed by the level of customer support. Because our Shopify store has a bunch of custom code + product variants, some of the WG features didn't integrate well. However, the WG Team was extremely helpful in working with us to create work arounds in order to make things work. They also sent us a variety of detailed emails with helpful screenshots. It was very clear that the team was passionate about their product and willing to go the extra mile to make things work. Thank you!

Paragon Surfboards
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 17, 2022

Wholesale Gorilla is a great app and their customer service is amazing. They did most of the work installing and configuring the app FOR us and then once we needed some styling changes and dev work we couldn't do ourselves without access to the code, they stepped up and delivered a timely manner. Definitely recommend

JAMBAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 13, 2022

Great App. Does exactly what is says. We noticed an issue, caused by some other customisation. We contacted Wholesale Gorilla and they sorted the issue quickly and efficiently. I would recommend to anyone.

Aces & Dolls
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 29, 2021

When I was looking for a wholesale app that had all the benefits I needed for my e-commerce site, Wholesale Gorilla was absolutely the best! I have been very happy with all features is has to offer as well as the incredible customer service. Any time I have a question, they are extremely knowledgable and I always get an answer back in a timely matter. I am very happy with this app and highly recommend it.

RestoreNaturals
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited November 23, 2021

Update-Wholesale gorilla contacted me and everything was fixed within a few hours. Excellent customer service. **When this app was installed the person doing the work trashed the code for the product pages. All my product photos are hidden. I've had to hire someone to fix the problems.

Balsamroot Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 26, 2021

I tested the app and it worked great, however, the use case didn't fit our need so we're no longer using it. I must say though that the app functioned great and the support team was awesome! I recommend the app if it fits your need.

Diamond Dye Supply
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 25, 2021

Great app for our wholesale customers. Instructions are easy to follow and customer support is great! I wish it was a little more customizable but overall it is pretty good: you can add/remove products and collections and you can easily manage discounts. The quick order form is a nice touch too! I totally recommend.

Flowerink
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 13, 2021

The app might be fine for many people, but beware of needing to Uninstall it. Their uninstall instructions only remove partial code, with warnings that removing more code could break the website. Thankfully we have a back-up.

Heater and Spa Parts
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Wholesale Gorilla replied October 14, 2021

Hello, I'm sorry there was confusion around the uninstall process. Our support team is always on hand to help, including with questions around uninstalling. If you still need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

August 30, 2021

This app has been a breeze to work with. Simple integration and amazing customer support when needed. I highly recommend to those whose need to create an alternative solution to sell to your wholesale customers as Shopify Premium is pricy.

Uplift Provisions Company