4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust functionality, user-friendly interface, and exceptional customer service. It's ideal for businesses with tiered pricing models and those seeking a wholesale solution, offering two styles - B2B and a dedicated wholesale section. Merchants appreciate its separate customer management, volume discounts, and coupon issuing features. The app is praised for its quick start-up time, live chat support, and seamless integration with new themes. However, some merchants suggest more design customization options. It's seen as a reliable tool for making stores cohesive and user-friendly for both customers and teams.

March 26, 2021

Just kicked off our store this week. Having to use 3 apps to get our rather simple needs to work. Yet, it seems to work well. Had a couple issues with set-up that app folks agreed they are aware of and are fixing. Not big deals and easy work-arounds. Customer service has been darn good. So 4 stars for now. And hopefully 5 soon.

BongoJava.com
3 months using the app
December 29, 2022

Great support on installation and troubleshooting. They got the app working depsite issues.
Works great, runs fast. Im very happy.

Celovendo. Repuestos para celulares en Guatemala.
Guatemala
3 days using the app
Wholesale Helper replied January 6, 2023

Great to hear the app is working now and that you are happy!

Let us know if you need anything in the future :)

- Wholesale Helper Support Team

June 29, 2022

I installed the app and as far as I can see I just get one form for the wholesale customer to sign up and tags on the product page to identify who is a wholesale customer - in this respect the app is very expensive per month. Also very basic form to start with so took a lot of to-ing and fro-ing to get it how I wanted it and even now there is no scope to make the form page look that great. The customer service was responsive and helpful

wholesaledoodlecandles
2 months using the app
Edited February 5, 2021

very helpful support. they are very present. very helpful app for developing wholesale business. thank you

Museum Shop Italy
Italy
2 months using the app
February 22, 2021

We have just started using this app. It provides the features we are looking for that some other apps did not have. We would like to be able to customize some user interface things better, but we have had good customer service with Jawad.

Furbish Studio
About 2 months using the app
January 7, 2020

I used this app to help me add a wholesale side for our wholesale customers. When I had questions, customer service was fast and extremely helpful to get us up and running. I was under a deadline so appreciate the fast response.

Lolablue Living
2 days using the app
Edited June 5, 2020

After 3 days of communicating with them, its finally done. I hope they focus and change on how they can better engage with their customers and be very clear and concise on their instructions given. Now i hope nothing breaks down. fingers crossed.

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market
Malaysia
About 1 month using the app
March 5, 2020

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT APP, EASY TO USE, SOLVED MY NET 30 PROBLEM IN LESS THAN A HOUR, KEEP UP THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

ABC CORK WHOLESALE
1 day using the app
Edited September 8, 2020

Waited over 2 weeks for integration that never happened. If this is standard support, what happens when we have a serious issue? Not recommended.

UPDATE : Support was responding to an email I was not communicating with. App not compatible with theme unfortunately. Customer service did their best.

Foam Fab Supply
20 days using the app
April 16, 2023

Just signed up, seems okay but the main thing is trade signupm forms, seems you cannot send a notification of a new Trade/Wholesale signup to the shopify registered email address
so the workaround is to send the notification to a personal email and then forward it on, not very practical...? otherwise we have to check manually?

westbasedirect.com